Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

10 hours ago, pip57 said:

There is then a delay of a month sitting at the hub in Derbyshire.

Mine was in build a week, took three days to Grimsby, sat at the Derby hub for two weeks, delivered to the dealer last Thursday, picked it up on Tuesday morning.

Can someone tell me how to perform a status dive please? Trying to find out if my vehicle will be a 21.5 or 22 model based off its build date, however I see no dates only the varying statuses. 

It was delivered last week which does lead me to believe it’s a 21.5 

43 minutes ago, Etkitch said:

Can someone tell me how to perform a status dive please? Trying to find out if my vehicle will be a 21.5 or 22 model based off its build date, however I see no dates only the varying statuses. 

It was delivered last week which does lead me to believe it’s a 21.5 

Does your My Toyota account still show your order status ? If not, it's too late to look at the data behind the statuses that you could see. @Sevenarth describes how to go looking for status :

Sevenarth's Status diving method

Similar topics merged.

1 hour ago, Stopeter44 said:

Does your My Toyota account still show your order status ? If not, it's too late to look at the data behind the statuses that you could see. @Sevenarth describes how to go looking for status :

Sevenarth's Status diving method

Thanks so much this worked a treat. 

Should any packs ordered show as part of my vehicle details on MyToyota? Or does it just show the bare minimum spec of the vehicle type, transmission and colour? No mention of model variant or added packs.

Finally received my Yaris cross Premier Edition the 5 April just in time for me going away, ordered 17/11/21. my spent a week at factory, a week at zeebrugge, just over a week at Grimsby and over 2 weeks at Derby but worth wait wait when you receive it 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pip57 said:

Should any packs ordered show as part of my vehicle details on MyToyota? Or does it just show the bare minimum spec of the vehicle type, transmission and colour? No mention of model variant or added packs.

It only shows the model and colour, no trim level or packs.

Has anyone else had issues connecting their profile to their Cross? Apparently on the day I picked mine up the Toyota system was having some challenges. My phone connects fine and I can use car play. The app is also connected, showing find my car, petrol levels etc. But when I start up it says ‘privacy mode not enabled, connect your profile’ (or something similar). I click on it and it bring up a QR code but I can’t see how to link it in the app. I’ve unlinked the car and re linked it and it still didn’t give the option to connect the profile. Other than that I’m loving the car and it drives soooo nicely 👌

23 minutes ago, Sidrat said:

It only shows the model and colour, no trim level or packs.

If you order online you get two trackers. One is for the order which includes the trim level, packs, part exchange and financials. Whilst the other is for the vehicle manufacture and delivery.

Hi. New to this. 

Ordered mine 13/10/21 Dynamic, AWD, Pan roof, and haven’t even got anywhere near a build date. Waiting for a VIN from dealer to track it. I’ve been told end of June??? i’m wondering as Toyota didn’t expect the demand for the AWD they are waiting for that part instead of the shortage of chips?The mind boggles. 

4 hours ago, pip57 said:

I'm not sure - When I specced one up through the website it clearly showed the correct wheels, colour and extra trim I'd specced in the configurator.

When I ordered the car through the dealer it was the right colour but was missing the trim in the image, but when I got the car it did come with some of the trim I'd ordered but the not all as the salesman had made a mistake.

1 hour ago, Brian Strickson said:

Hi. New to this. 

Ordered mine 13/10/21 Dynamic, AWD, Pan roof, and haven’t even got anywhere near a build date. Waiting for a VIN from dealer to track it. I’ve been told end of June??? i’m wondering as Toyota didn’t expect the demand for the AWD they are waiting for that part instead of the shortage of chips?The mind boggles. 

The VIN appeared on a data delve on mine once it was at Grimsby.

15 hours ago, Brian Strickson said:

Hi. New to this. 

Pre-build I think the only way you can track is using the data delve on a computer. It gives the estimated/planned dates for each movement i.e. into the factory, leaving the factory, transport to dock etc. As estimates they are not 100% accurate but judging by the posts on here they aren’t far off. It beats the unchanging ‘Order processing’ on MyT though 😀. As above the VIN isn’t available until the car is almost ready for delivery.

• Like 1

Thanks for that. As i’ve no PC only a tablet there’s no way to track it. Just have to wait for an email from the dealer. It just seems odd some are a LOT quicker than others I know spec is involved but when someone gets a top spec in three months quicker than mine!!! I’ll stop reading this site and getting frustrated and wait until it arrives.

5 hours ago, pip57 said:

Pre-build I think the only way you can track is using the data delve on a computer. It gives the estimated/planned dates for each movement i.e. into the factory, leaving the factory, transport to dock etc. As estimates they are not 100% accurate but judging by the posts on here they aren’t far off. It beats the unchanging ‘Order processing’ on MyT though 😀. As above the VIN isn’t available until the car is almost ready for delivery.

The only date I ever had on my data delve was Estimated delivery to final destination (the dealer), no other date was ever given, this was dealership ordered.

3 hours ago, Brian Strickson said:

Thanks for that. As i’ve no PC only a tablet there’s no way to track it. Just have to wait for an email from the dealer. It just seems odd some are a LOT quicker than others I know spec is involved but when someone gets a top spec in three months quicker than mine!!! I’ll stop reading this site and getting frustrated and wait until it arrives.

Once it shows in build on the app, once it moves forward to the next location, if it then indicates it is back at the previous location you vehicle is about to move on to the next.  E.G. indicates it is at Zeebrugge then returns to the factory, it is in fact moving to Grimsby.  Mine did this each time it was about to move on to the next location, it would indicate it had gone back to it's last location.

2 hours ago, Sidrat said:

The only date I ever had on my data delve was Estimated delivery to final destination (the dealer), no other date was ever given, this was dealership ordered.

Interesting, I have estimated dates for every step except for start of build - they are mostly within submenus.

33 minutes ago, pip57 said:

Interesting, I have estimated dates for every step except for start of build - they are mostly within submenus.

Yes, that's not estimated ! You'll only see a date for that when it's scheduled for build. You can take a WAG (Wild A.......ed Guess), and reckon that the likely start of build date is 4-7 days before "left factory". By "left factory", I mean the handover to outbound logistics is estimated to happen.

15 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

Yes, that's not estimated ! You'll only see a date for that when it's scheduled for build. You can take a WAG (Wild A.......ed Guess), and reckon that the likely start of build date is 4-7 days before "left factory". By "left factory", I mean the handover to outbound logistics is estimated to happen.

Yes, I realised that. The ‘interesting’ was that the poster quoted only ever had 1 date in their data delve and no interim dates, while I do have interim dates. That could be due to the point at which they began tracking i.e. those stages had completed or it could be that they were there but because you have to open up the stages/delve deeper they remained hidden.

• Like 1

I ordered my new Yaris Excel with tech pack metallic paint yesterday dealer say end December delivery 

but how do I check progress of my order thanks

For all those impatiently waiting fir their new Yaris Cross - just noticed my car is now showing as "Build in Progress". Ordered 10th January, with expected delivery still showing as 30th May ( with any luck thus may be slightly earlier now)

On 4/8/2022 at 5:13 PM, Brian Strickson said:

Hi. New to this. 

Ordered mine 24th September - having been told by dealer it had been built and shipped severl weeks ago my Toyota app has now gone to being built and sent to Zeebrugge where it appears it will sit for 10 days - then it's off to Grimsby then Derbyshire.  My arrival date has moved again to 22nd May giving us no time to prepare and get used to it before our holidays - very disappointed.

Delivery date has now moved to 22nd May very disappointed and feeling fed up with the info. seeming to keep changing in the wrong direction

1 hour ago, Perranlady said:

Ordered mine 24th September - having been told by dealer it had been built and shipped severl weeks ago my Toyota app has now gone to being built and sent to Zeebrugge where it appears it will sit for 10 days - then it's off to Grimsby then Derbyshire.  My arrival date has moved again to 22nd May giving us no time to prepare and get used to it before our holidays - very disappointed.

Other people on here have said that the tracking appears to go backwards when it moves on to the next stage - so it might be that it has shipped from Zeebrugge to Grimsby. Fingers crossed for you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links