Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

Contrasting silver and black look superb. Did you go for the Autoglym/Supagard option?

• Like 1

Same model and colour as mine. A good choice. 😁

17 hours ago, Baytree said:

Contrasting silver and black look superb. Did you go for the Autoglym/Supagard option?

Wasn’t offered it, not on a fleet purchase, I’ll use Turtle wax 😀

18 hours ago, IT Troll said:

Same model and colour as mine. A good choice. 😁

I think the Pan roof delayed the delivery time. Not many ordered, so to set up the production line for a small amount of these delayed it?? Who knows?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Toothmouse said:

Ordered my Yaris excel in February. Finally has an update on myT app to say built in progress in France today. Just wonder how long it will take to arrive in the UK?

👍

Ordered my Cross 7 Feb, now 4 weeks to go based on my dealer's message 4 weeks ago.  Nothing on MyT but hope yet. 

🤞

5 hours ago, Roy124 said:

👍

Ordered my Cross 7 Feb, now 4 weeks to go based on my dealer's message 4 weeks ago.  Nothing on MyT but hope yet. 

🤞

Still nothing on MyT but got an email today saying Status Update, processing order. So very much on track from the original delivery estimate. 

Mine is an Excel, originally ordered with City Pack but I changed this within days.  No suggestion of a delay. 

I didn't mention that ISSHO would be helping me during this phase.  Has anyone actually contacted the robot? 🤔

On 6/28/2022 at 12:59 PM, Roy124 said:

Still nothing on MyT but got an email today saying Status Update, processing order. So very much on track from the original delivery estimate. 

Just looked at Chrome and now got a different result.  Doesn't mean anything to me yet:

image.thumb.png.670e63f32bd2fb9b7aa8aa30fbce22dc.png

Finally got something on the tracker.  Estimate final delivery to destination 16 August. Associated date 2 July. 

As I said, ordered Excel with City Pack, cancelled within the week and confirmed by the dealer...... 

Asked for further confirmation today but nothing heard

• Like 1

Went to the garden centre this morning and saw a Yaris cross in the car park, the first I have seen on the road.  It was red, it looked more plain red than metallic.  Then on the way home I saw a dark grey Yaris Cross going in the opposite direction, almost missed it as the grey colour made it blend into the background.   

..gave up waiting, got a Niro instead....maybe next car?

1 hour ago, Stevebod said:

..gave up waiting, got a Niro instead....maybe next car?

Both neighbours have Niro, one HEV one EV, only complaint of HEV is the boot is smaller than their older Yaris. 

That's what put me of the Niro/Kona originally - They were very close to my EV requirements threshold, but after seeing them in person I was put off by the fact they were so much bigger than my Yaris but somehow had less interior space!

• Like 1

I have been looking to change my Yeti for the last couple of years and looked and test drove a few small SUVs. (If they still made a Yeti I would buy another...but that's history). One of the last cars I test drove was the Yaris Cross and I loved it, just didn't fancy the long wait. I then came upon a Which article on the Niro which had not even been on my radar, had a test drive and quite liked it. A couple of dealers had some of the "old" model in stock for immediate delivery so decision made. I would still have prefered the Yaris cross, but I guess that could be my next car in a couple of years. The thing I like about the Kia over the other options I considered, (VAG/Mazda), is the 7 year warranty, which I am aware that Toyota also offer something similar.

Ehh sortof; They had a 5 year warranty which was dropped shortly after I bought my Yaris to 3 years, and instead introduced the 'Relax' scheme, which basically gives you a 1 year/10k mile warranty every time you service the car with Toyota.

My Cross dates seem to have dropped off the radar.  When I got two lines in June, one read, I think 2022 - 8- 16.  The other 2022 - 02-07.

I think that was correct and implied July and August.  The August line disappeared one day.  The other line disappear a day or so later.  Now I am confused.  I ordered the car on 07/02/22.  Was that first date Japanese yyyy-mm-dd? 

I think others have seen the data track disappear too. 

On 7/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, Stevebod said:

which I am aware that Toyota also offer something similar.

Toyota GB offered a 5 year/100,000 miles new car warranty up to 31st May 2021 - which was the standard European 3 year/60,000 mile new car warranty with a 2 year/40,000 mile warranty extension from Toyota GB.

From 1st June 2021, the new car warranty reverted to the European new car warranty (3 years/60,000 miles), and the Relax scheme was introduced. When the new car warranty has expired (whether the original  5 year warranty or the later 3 year warranty), each time the car is serviced by a Toyota dealer, the Relax 1 year/10,000 mile extended warranty will be activated, and this can be activated up to the time the car reaches 10 years of age or 100,000 miles.

Also each service by a Toyota dealer should include the Hybrid Health Check or this can be done as a standalone item. After the Relax warranty has ended at 10 years/100,000 miles, the Hybrid Health Check can continue to provide a 1 year/10,000 mile extended warranty on the hybrid Battery up to when the car reaches 15 years of age. There are different arrangements for vehicles used as taxis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

From 1st June 2021, the new car warranty reverted to the European new car warranty (3 years/60,000 miles), and the Relax scheme was introduced.

Around the same time they also dropped the discount scheme which gave 20% off servicing and MOTs once the car reached 5 years of age (the Toyota 5+ Club). So whilst the 10 year warranty is nice, you are paying extra for it.

Toyota's 5+ Club ended on 1st May 2021.

On 6/17/2022 at 7:21 PM, Amanda76 said:

Upgrading my Yaris Design to a Yaris Cross Excel while the trade in prices are so favourable (essentially lost no value since I bought it!) and placed my order last week. 

As this is a more long term car, have gone more bells and whistles so also getting pan roof and City / Adventure packs. I know lead times are massive, but wondered if anyone had ordered recently and what the delivery time had been estimated as? My dealership was quite vague on the matter, and am curious as to what others have been told 😊

Ordered mine early June with pan roof, was initially told before Christmas, then updated end of November delivery. Have you heard anything from your dealer since?

Hello everyone, 

I ordered a Yaris cross back in February and was told it would be here at the start of July. Was told a couple of months ago that delivery date was 11th July. 

Last week, I got the tracker email saying they were processing the order. I thought that was cutting it a bit fine for 11th July delivery so emailed the dealership and they said it’s still showing as 11th July. 

Got an email this morning saying it’s now showing as 11th August. 

How long does it normally take from the tracker showing up until delivery? Should I get my hopes up for 11th August or am I likely to be disappointed again? 

Thanks 😊

45 minutes ago, KateCross said:

How long does it normally take from the tracker showing up until delivery? Should I get my hopes up for 11th August or am I likely to be disappointed again? 

Has it been assigned to the factory (Onnaing) yet? My delivery was 10 weeks after it was assigned to the factory and 5 weeks after the build actually started.

10 minutes ago, IT Troll said:

Has it been assigned to the factory (Onnaing) yet? My delivery was 10 weeks after it was assigned to the factory and 5 weeks after the build actually started.

Thanks. I don’t think so, it just says processing order and I will be notified when the build starts. 

When did yours arrive? 

1 minute ago, KateCross said:

When did yours arrive? 

2nd week in June, which was about a week after the ETA I got once assigned/scheduled. The wait time from order placement to factory build is highly dependant on the model/spec you have ordered. But I think 4-5 weeks is about normal once the build has started.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links