Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling 2013 Sides steps / boards

satts67

Hi all,

Selling a used set of OEM side steps for 2013 - 2017

They come with brackets / fittings and instructions and are in good condition.

They require a set of stick on templates to drill 4 x small holes (2x each side) in the pinch welds which can be purchased from Toyota cheaply enough. If you are good with this sort of thing you could probably get away without the templates by offering up the brackets and marking the drill holes on the pinch welds but that would be your call! 

You will need to pick a dry day and jack up each corner for ease of drilling and also to find and locate the rubber grommets underneath the car which are sealed over in the factory but are easy enough to find by tapping with a screwdriver etc.

You can either pick up from Colchester area or arrange your own courier. They weigh just shy of 20Kg if you wanted to get quotes out of curiosity. I have had a quick look and Parcel force are coming in at around £20 for 48 hour delivery.

Asking for £75 ono Paypal is fine or BACS even better or C.O.C

Any other questions please ask! I can also add pics on WhatsApp etc.

***Admin: I could not find a for sale or swap forum so please move to the correct section if applicable.

With thanks!

Moved to the For Sale section