Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't Touch That Dial

FiestaRed

I picked up my shiny new Touring Sports early this morning and since I arrived home, I've been trying to locate all the dials and find out what they do. One that I can't see in the handbook is 'Valet Mode', a box to enter a code shows on the screen when I press the entry.

Anyone know what this is please?

I believe it's for when you take your car in for a service or valet, you can protect all your personal information behind a pin code if you're worried about people snooping through your messages etc

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FiestaRed said:

I picked up my shiny new Touring Sports early this morning and since I arrived home, I've been trying to locate all the dials and find out what they do. One that I can't see in the handbook is 'Valet Mode', a box to enter a code shows on the screen when I press the entry.

Anyone know what this is please?

Your friendly Toyota Dealer knows Mike.😉

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DavidTC said:

I believe it's for when you take your car in for a service or valet, you can protect all your personal information behind a pin code if you're worried about people snooping through your messages etc

That makes good sense, thank you David.

2 hours ago, FiestaRed said:

I picked up my shiny new Touring Sports early this morning

Congrats, enjoy your new toy! 🚗 😄

• Like 2

Enjoy your new car 👍🚗 Feel free to share some pics if you want, and we will be waiting for the first impressions after a week  👌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Enjoy your new car 👍🚗 Feel free to share some pics if you want, and we will be waiting for the first impressions after a week  👌

Comparing this to my new Astra ST that's gone back to Vauxhall, I can give you my first impressions after one day and that's simply BRILLIANT. Both the Toyota dealership and the car are miles ahead of the Astra and the Vauxhall dealership in particular.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1