Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Infotainment system

FiestaRed

I play most of my music through a USB stick and on this I have a number of folders. When I go into the cars folders view, I can pick the particular folder I want to hear, problem is, when all the tracks have been played, the system moves on to the next folder.

Is there any way I can get the system to go back to the first track on the same folder? Basically as if I only had one album and after the last track has played, move back to the first track.

On my screen, different car I know, but still Toyota, I have a repeat sign, not the words but a repeat sign, plus there is a shuffle sign.

Thanks for the quick replies Joe, really appreciated.

I thought I had cracked the problem when I found the repeat sign but unfortunately, that only repeats the last track played and does not repeat the album/folder.

Ah right, sorry about that then.

No, catlover's right! IIRC, the first press of the REPEAT icon repeats the currently played tune; If you press it a second time it should show a little folder symbol on the icon, indicating it will repeat the folder that contains the currently playing tune.

Shuffle is similar - It cycles between no shuffle, shuffle folder and shuffle all.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cyker said:

No, catlover's right! IIRC, the first press of the REPEAT icon repeats the currently played tune; If you press it a second time it should show a little folder symbol on the icon, indicating it will repeat the folder that contains the currently playing tune.

Shuffle is similar - It cycles between no shuffle, shuffle folder and shuffle all.

Well, if I right, Cyker, I am amazed because I didnt know of the double touch.... I dont use folders. I have over 1200 tracks, but can see artists, albums, so I select what I want to hear from that.... or I just Shuffle the whole 1200 and take pot luck what comes on and plays. I woek on the basis I put the tracks on the usb ecause I liked them so happy whatever comes up. Other times I want to hear an artist or a full cd.

• Haha 1

Thanks for all the help, really appreciated. I give a try in the morning and let you know how I get on.

• Like 1

Brilliant, pressing the 'repeat' symbol a second time worked. On the second press, a small folder shows on the screen by the side of the 'repeat' symbol as Cyker mentioned.

Thanks again for all the help.

• Like 1

Whilst on the subject .. sort of

Can you have 2 layers of folders? On my memory stick I have my music and a folder called 'wife' where there are more folders, one for each CDs worth of tracks favoured by my wife.

Fine on a laptop but when used in the car, the 'wife' folder is not visible but all the folders it contains are, but are mixed up with mine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links