Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PHEV... anyone got a pic of the cargo floor including the underside of the floor and what's beneath?

Nick72

@Nick72, see attached.  The underneath shot : the moulded insert can be removed and the and would obviously be replaced with one suitable for a spare wheel.  Hope it helps.

75C9E62E-E5AC-4B80-8481-2E85B50B1A60.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ernieb said:

@Nick72, see attached.  The underneath shot : the moulded insert can be removed and the and would obviously be replaced with one suitable for a spare wheel.  Hope it helps.

75C9E62E-E5AC-4B80-8481-2E85B50B1A60.jpeg

Is that the standard floor cover or the protection plus pack one? I ordered the protection plus pack but don't really know what the cover looks like. Or if it is just a mat. No idea.

Protection Plus.  It’s a sort of plastic/rubber and I’m happy to have included it with the rubber mats when I ordered. It does a good job of protecting the boot space and gives a certain amount of grip, stopping stuff moving about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ernieb said:

Protection Plus.  It’s a sort of plastic/rubber and I’m happy to have included it with the rubber mats when I ordered. It does a good job of protecting the boot space and gives a certain amount of grip, stopping stuff moving about.

I owe you a crate of beer Ernie or a fine red. This is great news thank you. Sounds worthwhile. 

Does it cover the seat backs like the USA weather pack version?

No, it does not extend up the back of the rear seats I was hoping it would as I'd seen it on US spec's cars.  What is useful is in the rear seat wells, the RH mat (I think it's the RH) has a moulded flap that extends over the 'transmission' tunnel, so the lump in the middle of the rear floor is covered.  It looks pretty good and stays in place.

I think one of the joys of an active forum is the ability to share and exchange information and experiences. 

• Thanks 1

When I picked up my car they did not have the boot mat.  Someone had assumed it was the same as the hybrid version which they had in stock, wrong!  The dealer was vey apologetic and they delivered one to my home a couple of days later.

• Like 1

Darn. I was hoping it would extend over the seat backs as I fold seats down a lot then throw bags of sand, gravel and all kinds of stuff in the back. That's a real shame as it means i have to faff with putting a seperate cover down over the seat backs. Oh well. 😥

I carry a 4’x4’ (old money) 120cmx120cm trap folded under the boot load space and it comes in very handy for that purpose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ernieb said:

I carry a 4’x4’ (old money) 120cmx120cm trap folded under the boot load space and it comes in very handy for that purpose.

Thanks Ernie, I think I need to do same.