Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A90 2019 Supra

david brinkworth

Hello everyone! ive noticed my 2019 supra A90 GR has been numbered as 1/90 and has been signed by Toyoda, were all cars of this spec numbered and signed, ive looked at various images etc but cant find another like mine?

Extract from Toyota mag:

"Limited to just 90 cars in Europe, the 2019 A90 Edition was the thrilling centrepiece of an all-new GR Supra range. Boasting unique Storm Grey matt paint, stunning 19" matt black alloy wheels and a striking red and black-themed interior, the A90 Edition celebrated the return of the legendary Supra nameplate in sensational style."

As far as I'm aware 24 cars came to the UK.

Also see; Toyota GR Supra – Limited Editions (toyota-europe.com)

6 hours ago, david brinkworth said:

Hello everyone! ive noticed my 2019 supra A90 GR has been numbered as 1/90 and has been signed by Toyoda, were all cars of this spec numbered and signed, ive looked at various images etc but cant find another like mine?

Holy crap that's brilliant if it's actually #1 of 90. Is it one of these? https://hypebeast.com/2021/3/2021-toyota-gr-supra-jarama-racetrack-edition-limited-uk-special-collectible

Either way, it's special, and really worth re-considering what you do with the car, because I suspect it could be worth truckloads in the future, especially if you keep the milage down. I'd have a chat to a few professional valuers, and get their opinion. Especially given the supra will end production relatively soon, and EV's will take over. Plated Limited editions always do well, and #1 is always the gem of the lot. Usually the #1 gets reserved for something or someone very special. If you've got it, you've scored big time!!   😄

It’s the Matt grey colour, not blue. I know it’s only 1 of 25 to enter the uk, but wanted to know if the others are numbered too, if not mine maybe a bit extra special…..possibly 

Pretty sure it just means that it is 'one of 90', rather than number 1 of 90.

Picture from a Czechoslovakian website which tested an A90 Edition using a Czech registered car:

image.thumb.png.545aa7218bb7581e1dba77e732e6c1e7.png

https://www.autoweb.cz/test-toyota-gr-supra-a90-edition-japonsky-sportovni-bavorak-nezamenitelnym-charakterem/

I Think it's a good idea to go on the MKV forum(link below), and double check with the MKV gurus in the UK section. The US guys each have unique launch numbers,(see picture) and yours sure sounds like a some kind of edition. Based on the numbering system Toyota uses, you may actually have #1 of some 90 car subset.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/le-supra-registry-thread-launch-edition-what-number-are-you.2001/page-13#post-53128

AwMDAwMDAwMDAvYXR0YWNobWVudHMub2ZmaWNlLm5ldEBlYjA5NTYzNi0xMDUyLTQ4OTUtOTUyYi0xZmY5ZGYxZDExMjEifQ.jpg

I've asked Toyota GB for clarification.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:35 AM, david brinkworth said:

ive noticed my 2019 supra A90 GR has been numbered as 1/90 and has been signed by Toyoda

Confirmation from Toyota GB - it is one of 90, not number 1 of 90:

"Hi Mike

Thank you for your patience.

I can confirm that the 1/90 on the customers dashboard on their GR Supra A90 means that it is 1 of 90 made not that it was the first made.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Tobi

Tobi Battenberg
Customer Support
Toyota (GB) PLC 
Distributor of vehicles, parts and accessories for the UK"

Thanks very much for going to the trouble of finding out etc, over the moon with the car, buzzing every time I get in it! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links