Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking sensors

Philip Smith

Hi ,is it possible to have genuine Prius parking sensors fitted to my basic model, if so how much would it cost.

Hi Philip, welcome to TOC

It should be. Cost will depend upon whether you go front, rear or front+ rear & whether for the official Toyota parts or a more generic kit & also who fits them.

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/b92ff760-c9c5-45be-992a-2612793cca99/Prius_TPA_Rear_PW501-47000_AIM 003 697-3.pdf

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/c9b3f7eb-47ed-43ea-9792-395771c2d906/Prius_RHD_TPA front_PW501-47100_AIM003 699-2.pdf

Thanks for the information. I can get a full set fitted for under£300 but they won't be Toyota one's, just hope that they will be ok.

According to Mr T, only rear sensors can be retro fitted.  If you want the full blown all round sensors they have to be factory fitted.   

Cheers for the information, think I will have all round fitted by an independent contractor for £300. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links