Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Dance Mode

FiestaRed

My granddaughter has just shown me the Tesla Dance Mode video on YouTube and I'd like to ask Mr Toyota if I can have one for my Corolla please?

I can just imagine sitting in the local Tesco car park waiting while my wife does the family shop and having the Corolla doing its stuff in 'Dance Mode'. Much better than a noisy exhaust or loud, head banging music.

• Like 1

If Mr T has enough time for this, I would rather it spent it sorting out the car software issues and MyT app.

But of course it would be impressive and could lead to a whole new "who has the best show" competition 

3 minutes ago, KandS said:

If Mr T has enough time for this, I would rather it spent it sorting out the car software issues and MyT app.

But of course it would be impressive and could lead to a whole new "who has the best show" competition 

Keith, I think you have more chance of getting Mr Toyota to give you a light show than you have of getting him to sort out the software issues and the MyT app.

Well I can only hope, no doubt if we do ever get a light show, they will be banned shortly after 🙂

• Like 1

if you get some mates you can get them to flap the doors for you while you flash the lights and twiddle the wing mirrors in and out... 😄

• Like 1

More money then sense.

Hahah, what a nonsense driving. The Tesla in London’s Southgate he must been on rush with his lunch. Why the car is able to drive with open doors when the doors are open up., Tesla cars although very advanced in some tech are really badly and unsafe designed, the latest model S with steering yoke instead of a steering wheel., incidents waiting to happen. , could be a fatal ones too. Model 3 has no wiper blade stalk but only as touch screen command., 🤭👌

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links