Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Differences in Online and Mobile MyT apps

FiestaRed

There seems to be quite a number of differences in the Online and Mobile MyT apps. The mobile one seems to do quite a bit more and gives more information about the trips, and MPG ETC.

Can I please check this is the same for everyone that uses both versions of the app? I got the mobile one from the App Store but I can't remember where the online one came from. Just like to be sure I have the correct versions.

I assume by Online you are referring to the Toyota UK website where you can view your vehicle and a whole lot more?

818376976_Screenshot2021-08-21at15_07_10.png.a74b36ae01281330ae87687e1ddfbee2.png737885967_Screenshot2021-08-21at15_10_57.thumb.png.b0359eed52b3963bfd6af3a3b3baaf31.png

That's the one Les.

On the mobile app, you get far more information about your 'trips'. The mobile app breaks down how you've driven, good and hard braking and the same with acceleration, it also shows the parts of your journey that were EV only mode. The Corolla is the first automatic I've ever driven and been finding the app quite useful by taking note of the points it raises with my driving style.

• Thanks 1

The App as released last month corrected a bug and introduced another.  The various bar graphs had a red line marking the average value; it was wrong on several graphs.  They fixed it but lost the weekly and monthly bar graphs.  

I have reported this. 

They update the App automatically and regularly but it is not announced. Last months update included Connected Services Centre on the home page. 

If you want to see what's new, click the Bell icon at the bottom of the App screen. 

• Like 1

On the mobile app version, I can only seem to find details of my 'Last Trip' whereas the online version lists all the 'trips' I have made to date. Unfortunately, these carry far less information about them.

You can find all your trips under Hybrid Coaching in the services part of the app

3 hours ago, DavidTC said:

You can find all your trips under Hybrid Coaching in the services part of the app

Brilliant David, thank you. Really appreciate the help.

• Like 1