Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

PHEV Q... can you play music using Android Auto whilst using the stock navigation

Nick72

Just curious.  I can do this on my Hyundai Tuscon loaner and could do this on my last PHEV SUV. Not sure if I'll be using the stock nav of course but nice to have this option.

By default the Head Unit displays the Hime screen, a split screen, map to the right and the other half in two quarters. The top quarter is an Audio selection, and this will give you options, radio, bluetooth, AA etc. The bottom quarter I have set up a four speed dial numbers. You can set up various options on what’s displayed.

So sounds similar to your previous car. One frustration, minor, is that the post code must be entered with a space not as a single string if you use the built in Nav system. 

You’ll  be playing with yours hopefully sooner that later.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ernieb said:

By default the Head Unit displays the Hime screen, a split screen, map to the right and the other half in two quarters. The top quarter is an Audio selection, and this will give you options, radio, Bluetooth, AA etc. The bottom quarter I have set up a four speed dial numbers. You can set up various options on what’s displayed.

So sounds similar to your previous car. One frustration, minor, is that the post code must be entered with a space not as a single string if you use the built in Nav system. 

You’ll  be playing with yours hopefully sooner that later.

Thanks Ernie. That's a positive. Thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links