Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Automatic front lighting does not work at all

Toyauris2014

Dim Dip was an odd one. Dad had a Cavalier Mk2 with them fitted. Ran the main dipped headlamp bulb at low output, was like having a candle in there, slightly brighter than the sidelights.

3 hours ago, MagicBoy said:

Dim Dip was an odd one. Dad had a Cavalier Mk2 with them fitted. Ran the main dipped headlamp bulb at low output, was like having a candle in there, slightly brighter than the sidelights.

I quite liked it. I passed my test in 1991 when most new and recent model cars had dim dip fitted and it was quite noticeable on a dull day which cars had it and which still had the 'old' traditional sidelights on. 

2 hours ago, yossarian247 said:

I quite liked it. I passed my test in 1991 when most new and recent model cars had dim dip fitted and it was quite noticeable on a dull day which cars had it and which still had the 'old' traditional sidelights on. 

Yeah, I passed in 94. First couple of cars were from 1986. Suspect the Nova had dim/dip, not sure about the Mk2 Golf that came after it.

We had a couple of new Micras (1989 & 1992) which had dip dim.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links