Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carpet for 3 door t sport 2002

corradovr6

Is a replacement carpet available for the Mk1 3 door at all?  Been looking on eBay etc and i can only see floor mats.  Presumably it will be just a Toyota item.  Mine has a cut from previous owners - not removed it as yet but i thought if a new carpet is not too pricey its worth just swopping the old one out.

Thanks

Toyota will have discontinued the item 15+ years ago there is nothing special about the T sport carpet its a 3 door xp10 Shell (Jap built)

if you could find one, NOS, it will be in the £4-500 range

Proper automotive carpet is not cheap, you will need to use yours as a template or buy a used item

https://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/

Oem carpet depends on the build date

05/2001 - 12/2002    58510-5C570-B1

12/2002 - 08/2005    58510-5C260-B1

Nos from japan - $660 + shipping + duty + tax

Great info Flash, thanks. At that price its worth just repairing!

Is there much difference in the rear carpet between the 3 and 5 door models as most of those listed on eBay mention they're for the 5 door?

There are different versions - yes the 3 and 5 door are different also make sure it's a Jap built car if it just needs a clean take it out, steam clean, carpet cleaner (rug doctor) or scrub and pressure wash it then hang it up to dry

• 2 weeks later...

Called Toyota today.  Had to sit down for the price - £750+VAT and made to order.

Mine has a hole worn in it, in a pretty strange position along the tunnel under the gearstick, so its in a vertical position.  I'm thinking of some method to patch it that doesn't look like a patchwork quilt.  The insulation has also worn through and the carpet itself looks like its stretched.  Insulation wont be an issue and the carpet could be reinforced from behind, and i suppose i could put some kind of 'dead pedal' plate on it. 

Welcome any suggestions.

The only other thing you might be able to do is get one from a wrecked T-Sport in a breaker's yard, but you'd probably have to ring round a few and get lucky as they don't usually salvage the actual carpets before crushing the cars...!

Even if you do it will likely need a real good clean...

• Like 1

agreed - just dropped a few suppliers a request, but its certainly the sort of thing to look at before buying.

You're not wrong about the clean!

• Haha 1

Actually I'm thinking of cutting a piece from a hidden part of the carpet and sticking it in place - similar to a leather seat repair..might work...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links