Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Setting level of audio for traffic announcements

DavidinDerbyshire

Having traffic announcements from BBC radio stations is a boon but I don't like the distraction of music or speech so I have always had the volume at zero on regular broadcast channels and had the traffic announcements at a loudish level.  However I can find no settings to allow this on my 68 reg C-HR Excel.    I am getting the start of each transmission at the same low level and by the time I have lifted the level with the steering wheel adjustment I have missed the most important motorway hold up information.  The handbook has no reference to this. Has anyone a suggestion on how to lift the levels? The in-car announcement that happens when you touch the screen when a hold up is shown on the "On Route" column on the sat-nav can be altered with the settings but not, it seems, the level of incoming stations on the radio. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links