Do Not Sell My Personal Information

X-Touch Software Update?

Ian J R

86140-YV010 is the tripleplay unit without DAB and has its own update, i will drop you a pm

• Thanks 1

I have the same unit…. ,we had the cheaper  style radio, without touch screen, but with BT connectivity.  Install was a breeze. Al is working, but with the onder firmware i think.

Did send you a pm, with al the version numbers.. I would-be verry thankfull!

• Like 1

Hi. New guy here. Have just purchased an Aygo 64 plate with Audio version 705 and audio system 0621. Appreciate any updates you guys might have. 
thanks 

You will need the 810 rc1 update first, then you can update to 840 or 850, be aware these updates do not upgrade you to Android auto/Apple Carplay

I will drop you a PM later

17 minutes ago, flash22 said:

You will need the 810 rc1 update first, then you can update to 840 or 850, be aware these updates do not upgrade you to Android auto/Apple Carplay

I will drop you a PM later

Thank you 

Hey @flash22

I have the 840 version installed and I would like to upgrade to 850.

Can you please send me the update file?

Hi to all,
I am experiencing a problem with my 86140-YV020 (the DAB version) which I have bought to replace the existing more basic radio. The radio is working, car information is working too. Siri is working but I can't get the radio working with Apple CarPlay.

Took the car to the garage for a software update but there they told me that the usb port isn't working (but how can siri be working then?). I ordered another usb cable + port, but this seems still not to be working(?).
I can't ad the radio on my iPhone when connected though the 'new' usb cable. (all iPhone setting have been checked)
Is there something wrong in my approach; do I need a software update? Can anyone help me out?

Model ID 18PPDAEU-EA01

Softwareversions: audio: 8.12, os1: 8.15, os2: 8.17

IMG_0533.JPG

You have a current version, did you have the x-nav before you fitted this unit ? take a pic of the wiring behind the radio

Hi flash22, I had the 2 button version of the radio before, all connectors seem to be the same; I will take a picture later today (it still dark outside now).
I don't have x-nav because I am cheating a little; my car is an Aygo in disguise (C1). I could't find a fix at the Dutch forums where I live and found this forum so I posted my problem here too.

Will a phone charge from the usb ? Will it read a USB stick with MP3s on it ?

On 10/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, flash22 said:

Will a phone charge from the usb ? Will it read a USB stick with MP3s on it ?

It probably will charge but slowly, port is meant for data transfer not charging. 

Yes you can have MP3s, you can also put them in folders which should show on the display, I think you need to format to FAT32 if I remember rightly.

The question was for the poster above, we are trying to diag an issue

have a look through my posts

i mainly work on touch 2 have repaired a few and have spares on hand, but i help out with the x-touch and tripleplay systems for the Aygo, i have most of the current firmware

Hi @flash22

I picked up an Aygo 2015 a couple of months ago. I tried looking when I first got it for any software updates but couldn’t find anything but tried again recently and came by this post. Would you be able to provide me with the newer software and some instructions on how to install. Any help is appreciated!

93E9515E-93D6-4EA7-9B64-023F543D0050.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

I think I have the same system, but can't get it to work.

Do anyone have anything newer than this that I could have on google drive or something? 

I can't use my Android for this version 😞

20221124_203948.jpg

It's the xtouch, it does not support android auto for that you need the 3 button 86140-YV010 or YV020 aka tripleplay

I got the 86140-YV020. Does anyone know where to find the latest firmware?

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.9b816f993da1b76261db3705c2ef6555.png

My wife is having some troubles with Apple Carplay and taking/making calls, so I was wondering if an update would help, but I'm not exactly sure.

I did manage to find an update but as I presume, I may have to do an older update first, if I don't want to brick the unit?

image.thumb.jpeg.ce759badc95eb75b90df143a71f3abfd.jpeg

7 minutes ago, flash22 said:

You have a current version, try a better quality cable

It's an Apple-cable (in effect, certified Apple) from the AMAC Apple store in Zwolle (NL), how much more "quality" does one need? Also using an Apple 14 Pro.

Apple cables, are inferior quality for what they cost, and they fatigue with use very quickly - cost to manufacture is less than €1

try an Anker cable that are Apple MFi certified, Apple's implementation of BT can be flaky at best, a single update can break it

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 7:59 AM, flash22 said:

pm you shortly

Hi, man 

Do you have 8.14 / 8.34 / 8.59 software? If so, may you send it?
I am running  8.12 / 8.15 / 8.17 on DAB radio... 

Thanks in advance