Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X-Touch Software Update?

Ian J R

I assume the socket hasn’t any power or the iPhone would show as charging, no? I’ve tried 3 different cables that are all working so I’m at a bit of a loss. All cables work when connected to the original radio. I’m starting to think that the unit has an issue with the usb power and/or connection. 

Could the unit software version be a factor? iPhone software is up to date.  

Make sure the cable from the usb socket goes to the radio (grey plug) and is seated correctly - also inspect and clean the port on the triple play unit

You may just have a bad unit

Definitely the grey plug connected. I’ll take your advice and clean the port. Starting to think the unit is defective though. Many thanks for your thoughts. 

Hi guys,  a little bit off topic here, but I'm looking for the diagrams of the rearview camera and side-mirrors control panel. 

having trouble with the rear-camera not displaying on the unit.

side mirrors no problem, please post your own thread

rear cam

78471513_aygomk28pincam.jpg.5415bf93a1c7abe24c5ab19466cfaac7.jpg

Pin 1 - 6v to camera in reverse

Pin 2 - Video signal +

Pin 5 - Negative

Pin 6 - Video signal -

Do your reverse lights work ?

12 minutes ago, flash22 said:

side mirrors no problem, please post your own thread

rear cam

78471513_aygomk28pincam.jpg.5415bf93a1c7abe24c5ab19466cfaac7.jpg

Pin 1 - 6v to camera in reverse

Pin 2 - Video signal +

Pin 5 - Negative

Pin 6 - Video signal -

Do your reverse lights work ?

oh great thanks, yes is works I also checked the diagnostic test that you have in the unit and when I switched to reverse it said "on".

Do you by any chance know the diagram of the six pin connection of the camera itself?

fd2670d7-b036-4c36-9b92-dfd5589b37a1.jpgdo I read the pins in the same way as the diagram above? Because that's what I did and it didn't work

i will post a new thread for the side mirrors thanks!

Any other questions, just ask - cameras are prone to moisture ingress and death and it's a rear bumper off job

KGB40 cam.pdf

• Like 1

hi i have the x touch ,,86140-oho20 head unit can sat nav be added to this thanks ,,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flash22.

Just purchased a 2015 Aygo and wondering if sny updates available for head unit.

20230402_181541.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 1:25 PM, flash22 said:

Any other questions, just ask - cameras are prone to moisture ingress and death and it's a rear bumper off job

KGB40 cam.pdf 114.59 kB · 2 downloads

All right so here's the issue, these are the cables im using to connect to my rearview camera. Image two you connect to the back of your radio, image three i stripped the red connecters to attach those to the plus and minus of the frist cable and just plugging in the vid connector. I also got a female video connector and also stripped the wiring of that one. image one you can see the red and black where I connected it and the yellow and black as well. After starting the engine and putting the car in reverse it did not show  anything on the screen. What am I doing wrong? If you have any suggestions please let me know. 

6c8c3dd1-2fb6-4b61-93e7-be003d009603.jpg

51+gWZt8F2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71Dfm4spw6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

pinouts are as per the pdf this is as you look at the camera - Male pins

PIN

2    Video -

3    Video+

5   Ground

6   6v+

this is the plug view (Front on view) this plugs into the camera - Female

508871623_toycamplug.jpg.2da2abfadd72e28c81c1fd2b280905b7.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flash22 said:

pinouts are as per the pdf this is as you look at the camera - Male pins

PIN

2    Video -

3    Video+

5   Ground

6   6v+

this is the plug view (Front on view) this plugs into the camera - Female

508871623_toycamplug.jpg.2da2abfadd72e28c81c1fd2b280905b7.jpg

OMG! You're right I see it now can't believe I missed it! 😅 I will now do the walk of shame 🙈 thanks again

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 1:46 PM, flash22 said:

What is your model and current versions

Flash22,

I have been testing the 8.12/8.15/8.17 update  for a while and unfortunately have the same problem again. Can't hear the caller.

Is there a newer version that I can update the system to or is it the highest one already?

4 hours ago, Ewa said:

Flash22,

I have been testing the 8.12/8.15/8.17 update  for a while and unfortunately have the same problem again. Can't hear the caller.

Is there a newer version that I can update the system to or is it the highest one already?

Go into the hidden menu and do a function check and check the mic level - you either have a mic issue or the wiring to it

Mk2 Aygo hidden service menu

Turn the ignition on - Press and hold the bottom physical button, Turn the headlights on and off 3 times

8.12 is the newest available update

Hi Flass22,
I have buy an Aygo 2015. Can i update the system below?
image.thumb.jpeg.edc5c73e77722f0312734ac95a0207be.jpeg

Thank you very much

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 7:09 AM, Bitch1001 said:

Screen shot of my car audio … I think i out of date lol 

485B3589-EA0A-4DE1-A03D-DFA5D23DF5FF.jpeg

I have system 705 do I still need to go up to 810 then to newest version ????????

• Like 1

Could someone send me update for my system please? 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have the upgraded head unit with Android Auto in my car, but would appreciate the update if someone could send it to me please.

Hard no: 86140-YV020

Audio: 8.10

OS1: 8.10

OS2: 8.14

Just very hit and miss at the moment, sometimes Android Auto will work, then other times, unless I do a phone reboot, and ignition on and off, it will flat out refuse to work. No idea if a firmware update will help, but it couldn't get any worse!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flash22! 
like Fielux, i hope you can help me. I have a 2019 Toyota Aygo and I'd like to update its software.

18PPDAEU-EA00, 86140-YV010. Audio 8.10, OS1: 8.10, OS2: 8.14

Thanks in advance for your kind help

Xavier

• Like 1

Hi @flash22, I've got a C1 (sorry, maybe wrong chat), but also audio: 0830, system: 0621. Hardware: 86140-0H010. Could you also provide me with 0850?

• Like 1

Hello guys, @flash22 or anyone else that may have it, can I have the firmware for my Aygo as well?

Thank you

Clipboard01.jpg

• Like 1

Hi guys, I have a 2014 Aygo that was never updated (Hardware: 86140-0H010 Audio: 0810 Operating System: 0621). From what I can understand, I would need the 0850 update. Could somebody send it to me? Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

found this thread when googling why my bluetooth won't connect when the weather is hot. It seems my software is out of date in my 65 plate C1. Audio is 0830 and operating system is 0621. Would really appreciate the files needed for the update. 

Thank you 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links