Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All round Wiper Blades ?

152bobby

It's time to replace all my Wiper Blades, I noticed today that the rear blade has a split, so I'd like to do all three.

My search took me to wiperblades.co.uk and Bosch Aerotwin Twin Pack AR24U and AR17U and the Bosch H309 Rear wiper Blade jump out at me!!

Are these just a straight clip on swap and are the ones I have listed the best available? 

There are two vital parts of my car (well, there are many), but I never skimp on tyres and Wiper Blades !!

I've always been a fan of the PIAA silicone blades - They are outrageously and ridiculously expensive for Wiper Blades, but I've put them on every car I've had and never had to replace them while I've owned the car, so I think on balance I saved money vs changing them every year or two like I used to. As they're used they coat the windscreen with a thin layer of silicone so after a while you don't even need to use the windscreen wipers as the rain just beads off like it's coated with RainX!

They're also much quieter than a lot of cheap blades I've tried, even after a couple of years.

Just looking at those now, looks like they don't do a rear wiper.

All the review searches that I have read so far, including Autoexpress, none have mentioned PIAA and the Bosch Aerotwins come out tops.

Used Aerotwins on my previous two cars and on my son's car and they were spot on. Bought a set for my RAV4 few years back and was very surprised to find them being a complete waste of money, started smearing after literally a few days. Replaced them with Denso wipers (OEM) and use them ever since. 

I don’t listen to any of the hype.  Now, I just buy the cheapos in Asda.  £4 buy a wiper that lasts 2 years.

Aerotwins on every RAV in the family (4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5), zero issues.

+1, aerotwins on every car for I don’t no how long, reliable effective and long lasting, worth every penny in my book.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links