Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota IQ Purchase

///MAZI

Hi everyone,  

I am looking at purchasing a 2013 IQ Sport with under 40k on the clock for my elderly dad.

Do these come with bluetooth as standard on2013? It has the big navi screen on top of the dash.

Also any idea what I should be paying on a private sale?? (Its the 1.3 Sport)

Thanks in advance

As far as I'm aware, the IQ came in trim levels called 1, 2, and 3. Not aware of any 'Sport' model unless it was a dealer name used to promote sales.

Its an IQ 3 and deffo sports not that it means much. Prob just a different colour stitching on seats or something silly like that

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/toyota/iq/specs/1.33-Dual-VVT-i-3-iSports-Leather-3dr-Multidrive-Hatchback

Sports trim does exist according to Autocar. The one I am looking at has manual box and cloth seats.

Look at comparable cars on the main car sites, prices are all over the place tbh, retail £4-7.5k

1.33 makes it the IQ 3 with M-drive that is the top of the range 13/63 plate is towards the end of the production run

The iSports is just a styling pack

iSports (£495) focuses on style with a neat roof spoiler, deep rear skirt and inverted delta-shape chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher.

https://media.toyota.co.uk/cleverer-than-ever-introducing-the-new-toyota-iq3/

• Like 1

Crikey, I've just read through all these links and didn't realise what I own,

IQ3, in red, chrome mirrors, full leather interior, air-con, roof spoiler, chrome exhaust and 6 speed.

It must be worth 20k 🤣

I've just been up to Warrington from Winchester area and back in it, absolutely no problem.

regards Chris

20 hours ago, flash22 said:

Look at comparable cars on the main car sites, prices are all over the place tbh, retail £4-7.5k

1.33 makes it the IQ 3 with M-drive that is the top of the range 13/63 plate is towards the end of the production run

The iSports is just a styling pack

iSports (£495) focuses on style with a neat roof spoiler, deep rear skirt and inverted delta-shape chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher.

https://media.toyota.co.uk/cleverer-than-ever-introducing-the-new-toyota-iq3/

Thanks, vey informative, Does that mean its not going to have bluetooth? I take it that would be the iConnect pack

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked it up yesterday. Its a TNS 350 and seems a bit clunky compared to the Toyota Touch in our 2016 Yaris.

bluetooth doesn't auto connect every time I get in the car and I can only seem to connect to phone or audio but not both.

Also say "no dab module connected" can I do an OE DAB upgrade quite easily??

DAB upgrade is not cheap on the TNS iirc is circa £100, imho i would put that towards an aftermarket radio

On 9/10/2021 at 11:02 PM, ///MAZI said:

Just picked it up yesterday. Its a TNS 350 and seems a bit clunky compared to the Toyota Touch in our 2016 Yaris.

Bluetooth doesn't auto connect every time I get in the car and I can only seem to connect to phone or audio but not both.

Also say "no dab module connected" can I do an OE DAB upgrade quite easily??

On my TNS510 I had issues getting the bluetooth to work with the phone and audio at the same time, the way I fixed it was by clearing all the saved devices in the phone part and the audio part, then pair may phone in both sections, now it works with both.

I'm not sure if its the same with the 350 but worth a try.

I dont even have a manual for it. I need to see if I can find one online.

On 9/16/2021 at 2:40 PM, flash22 said:

DAB upgrade is not cheap on the TNS iirc is circa £100, imho i would put that towards an aftermarket radio

£100 is OK tbh as long as its plug and play. I would only go the aftermarket route if the steering wheel buttons could me made to work. 

An aftermarket double din unit with this level of functionality inc Sat Nav will prob be quite expensive

The trend is Apple Carplay and/or android Auto for sat nav what start around £300, audio controls are not an issue a full nav system would be £800 upwards

I can not find any used DAB units atm, new they £3-400 what is a joke PZ473-T0210-A0