Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Or Apexi Exhaust?

sussex_ae92

anyone fitted either the apexi N1 or hks hyper muffler to their ae92 gti rolla?am after an exhaust,and like the look of both of these on other cars.

hi there,i would personally go 4 the hks as there a little louder.i will be going to sell a bomz racing back box specially made for the corolla gti which is made from stainless steel worth new £170 but will be looking £115,i`ll try get a pic 4 ya.

stella :thumbsup:

cool,if you could get some pics,would be very intrested.tdi is where i got this info from,just want to get a varied opinion.

hi there,those exhaust prices seem a little high! its cheaper to get a universal in the style u like and get it put on at a exhaust center that can make up systems,like long life,mine cost £80 for getting it fitted [2hrs]plus the stainless they used for the pipe work.its worth looking around,see if there is a bells exhaust near you thats where i got mine done plus its garranted for life. :thumbsup:

stella

.tdi is where i got this info from,just want to get a varied opinion.

Okay.

I don't think you'll find many GTI's with either of these fitted, as they're old cars and not worth spending TDI kind of money on em. TDI mainly do these parts for rally enthusiasts etc.

You'll be best to go for a Mongoose exhaust from http://www.fensport.com/, or if you're after something different then check out http://www.powerflow.uk.com/ as they cater for everyones needs. A full stainless steel system shouldn't cost you more than £330 (thats' how much mine cost) from them, unless you go for something extreme. You'll also be able to get whatever sound you want out of the exhaust, just by asking. They also give noticable performance gains! :thumbsup:

im not saying that every powerflow exhaust is like this,but have seen one at work,and the quality is s :censor: t. welding was like pigeon poo!anyone know where i can get a good 4" slash cut universal back box?

hello,either eBay.co.uk or eBay.com[stateside,some do deliver overhere,thats where i got mine] or look at the rage range as they have nice ones on the market?? :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about the welding. I had to get them to reweld my tailpipe as they had done a dodgy job originally. If anything does go wrong with it then i'll just take it back again as it has a lifetime guarentee.

I think System~G has got a Rage back-box by the way. He'll be able to tell you where to go for one of them. :thumbsup:

ok,decided to get a universl backbox,found some good ones on eBay.what is the recommended bore for a gti?was thinking 2"?

ok,decided to get a universl backbox,found some good ones on ebay.what is the recommended bore for a gti?was thinking 2"?

Have your tailpipe as big as you want, but don't go bigger than 2" for the rest of the system otherwise you'll loose power instead of gaining any!! :thumbsup:

Looks like a beast of a pipe. :thumbsup: Does the tailpipe have a smaller pipe inside it?

It'll sound V loud!!!!

yeah,has a 2" inlet,which goes through,and opens up to 4".am just mating it up to the standard system atm,to see how many centre boxes i will go for.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links