Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re-Joined the Club - Happy Times

Tel 2

Returned after 6 months to a 2 car family as the Panademic eases slightly.

New X-Trend on its way.

Metallic  Black all over with red accents on mirrors etc & 10 Spoke alloys.

Looks stunning when clean & brimming with Safety Features.

Boss cannot wait

Tel

Has anyone fitted a Carlink Dongle to connect wirelessly to their Media Unit via bluetooth?

Said system in my other car connects rapidly & I do not leave my phone in the car anymore ?

Thanks

Tel

51 minutes ago, Tel 2 said:

Has anyone fitted a Carlink Dongle to connect wirelessly to their Media Unit via Bluetooth?

I use this to get wireless CarPlay CPLAY2air

The new Aygo will not accept the CarPlay Adaptor despite trying 2 different iPhones & 2 new Dongles.

Connection is easy but connectivity on the run &, witnessed by my Dealer, is patchy yet the one in my Lexus works perfectly (to date)

SO frustrating.

Milage on handover was 1 ,the drivers door needs a tweak to align correctly & the rear bumper is metallic black which is rare.(fantastic)

The Toyota final PDI did not happen.Must be Covid.

Tel

1 hour ago, Tel 2 said:

The new Aygo will not accept the CarPlay Adaptor despite trying 2 different iPhones & 2 new Dongles.

That's strange, my 2020 Aygo (delivered in October 2020) works fine with the Cplay2Air adapter - with both my previous iPhone 11 Pro and my new iPhone 12 Pro.

• 1 month later...

As advised above have installed a CPLAY2air & it works perfectly.

Anyone solved this Dongle dangling issue please as my attempt to hide it from prying eyes is too Heath Robinson.

Tel

1 hour ago, Tel 2 said:

Anyone solved this Dongle dangling issue please as my attempt to hide it from prying eyes is too Heath Robinson.

I've used double side tape to fix it on the vertical section just below the USB socket, needed to buy a very short (6 inch) USB extension lead.

Dave

Thank you.

The USB extension is so obvious !

Tel

• 2 weeks later...

Any issues with the PCS System.?

Neither my wife or I have triggered the Brakes or noticed  a visual indication despite varying the distance settings.

Tel

Mine works correctly, warning when it thinks I'm not slowing down enough to avoid a collision - it can get confused by a parked car on the outside of a bend as it doesn't know about the bend so it thinks you're driving straight at the parked car and won't be turning away!

Dave,

Toyota Dealer on the case despite they stating the System is very Basic compared with my Lexus !

Tel

Dealer investigates to confirm PCS is working after GB has also confirmed the System should work as described by Dave above.

Car goes in Thursday.

Tel