Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport for sale

AygoRed

Hi folks I've got a 2005 Yaris T Sport for sale. I believe to advertise it here I have to be a paid up member? If this is right could a mod contact me please to let me know the details. Thanks all!

I should add that I've owned it since it was practically new, so it's only had me as the owner since 2006. Prior to that it was a pre-reg by Toyota. I used to be on this site years ago but long since forgot my passwords etc so signed up last year as AygoRed when I bought my mum an Aygo. Always been a Toyota fan!

Here's some pics. As a 55 plate this is one of the last of the mark 1, phase 2, Japanese built Yaris T Sports.

This car was originally pre-registered by Toyota when new then I’ve been the only owner of it since 2006. As much as I would have loved to keep it forever I don’t have the space and it’s not getting used much at present. It’s in good condition for its age but don’t forget it’s nearly 16 years old. There are of course age related marks like stone chips on the bonnet and paint fading on the bumpers but overall the panels are straight and there’s no significant dents or scrapes. The car has been well looked after and has a fully stamped service history annually up to September 2019 when it had 95k miles on clock. The car is currently on 107k miles and had 2 new front tyres in July this year. The rear tyres have plenty of life left. For the MOT last year all 4 wheel bearings were replaced. Current MOT expires 27 September 2021. I’ve got the original book pack, service record and the car has 2 remote central locking keys plus the grey valet key. The alloys were refurbished in 2016 but are obviously starting to show signs of corrosion again. I also have the rear headrests and full set of original black carpeted floor mats. The car drives well but the bad points are that the air con doesn’t work, the exhaust is starting to blow and there’s some rust on both front arches as shown in the pictures.

Send me a message on here if you're interested in buying. I'd hoped to eBay auction it but it was full of timewasters so I'm casting the net wider. Asking price is £1000. 

car 8.jpg

car 4..4.jpg

car 5.jpg

car 1.1.jpg

You don't need to be a Premium member to post in the For Sale section.

• 8 months later...

I know its been a while but did you manage to sell this? A friend of mine is looking for a runaround for his wife.

Many thanks 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links