Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spacesaver

c90

1 minute ago, alan333 said:

Thanks very much again for your help Lee.  I bought the 9 parts you listed (but with the 16 inch spare now being a updated part number of 42600-F4211), all in for £258 odds inc vat.  All fitted and looking great.  

Alan that is excellent- would you be able to post a few pictures?!

7 minutes ago, Spo2 said:

Alan that is excellent- would you be able to post a few pictures?!

Here you go, as you can see I haven't taken some stuff out their bags.  Pic 2 shows the wheel wrench in it's place underneath where  the jack/handle fit.  Bear in mind our car is the 2.0 with the Battery in the boot.

spare wheel 01.JPG

spare wheel 02.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alan333 said:

Here you go, as you can see I haven't taken some stuff out their bags.  Pic 2 shows the wheel wrench in it's place underneath where  the jack/handle fit.  Bear in mind our car is the 2.0 with the battery in the boot.

spare wheel 01.JPG

spare wheel 02.jpg

Thanks- that looks very nice. Is the spare wheel sitting on something firm? Is it all secure and does not make any noise when you drive? I do have a 2 litre vehicle, so this is very useful!

2 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Thanks- that looks very nice. Is the spare wheel sitting on something firm? Is it all secure and does not make any noise when you drive? I do have a 2 litre vehicle, so this is very useful!

Yes, it fits securely and doesn't move or make any noise.  One of the parts is a shaped packer piece which sits under the wheel such that it sits steady/level on it.  Another of the pieces is a replacement rear plastic boot trim (seen in pic 1, the piece which the boot latch goes through, and has the two rows of 8 sort-of diamonds pattern each side).  The original piece has a lip at the bottom stopping the wheel from sitting low enough, the replacement has this lip missing.  I suppose you could cut your original to suit but IIRC it was one of the cheaper parts.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, alan333 said:

Yes, it fits securely and doesn't move or make any noise.  One of the parts is a shaped packer piece which sits under the wheel such that it sits steady/level on it.  Another of the pieces is a replacement rear plastic boot trim (seen in pic 1, the piece which the boot latch goes through, and has the two rows of 8 sort-of diamonds pattern each side).  The original piece has a lip at the bottom stopping the wheel from sitting low enough, the replacement has this lip missing.  I suppose you could cut your original to suit but IIRC it was one of the cheaper parts.

Thank Alan, where did you order from for £258? I am hoping I can order online as think Toyota parts are on Amazon and eBay as well. 

Hi all,

So the current KIT for a 2-litre CHR with 18 inch wheels are:

1. jack 09111- F4010
  2. jack Handle 09113-F4010
  3. Wrench 01950-F4010
  4. Wheel cushion 64778-F4050
  5. Wheel clamp 51931-02040
  6. Floor support 64429-F4010
  7. Floor support 64995-F4070
  8. Boot trim 64716-F4050-C0
  9. Wheel & tyre set 42600-F4211

Can someone confirm this?

30 minutes ago, Spo2 said:

Hi all,

1. Jack 09111- F4010
  2. Jack Handle 09113-F4010
  3. Wrench 01950-F4010

Yes all correct per my invoices.  They’re all preceded by a letter G tho, ie the jack is G09111-F4010 etc.  Also, just to clarify, the wheel comes with a tyre already fitted.

BTW the boot trim (the piece you could get away with cutting your original) is only £7.74 +vat.  And the block which fits under the wheel to hold it steady at the correct height is £5.80+vat.

20 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Thank Alan, where did you order from for £258? I am hoping I can order online as think Toyota parts are on Amazon and Ebay as well. 

I got mine from a local Toyota dealer in Glasgow.

20 minutes ago, alan333 said:

Yes all correct per my invoices.  They’re all preceded by a letter G tho, ie the jack is G09111-F4010 etc.  Also, just to clarify, the wheel comes with a tyre already fitted.

BTW the boot trim (the piece you could get away with cutting your original) is only £7.74 +vat.  And the block which fits under the wheel to hold it steady at the correct height is £5.80+vat.

Alan- thank you very much.

1. So the boot trim is already included as #8 in the list?
  2. 'And the block which fits under the wheel to hold it steady at the correct height is £5.80+vat.' << is this not in the list above? If so, could you please tell the part number? Or is it one of the #4 or #6 or #7?

Many thanks,

Sol

4 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Hi all,

1. Jack 09111- F4010
  2. Jack Handle 09113-F4010
  3. Wrench 01950-F4010

4 is the support block for under the wheel.

6 is front right foam

7 is rear right foam

8 is the rear plastic trim

22 minutes ago, alan333 said:

4 is the support block for under the wheel.

6 is front right foam

7 is rear right foam

8 is the rear plastic trim

Thanks Alan, so if 1 to 9 are all I need, then I would go ahead to procure them. Thanks a ton for your help and for posting the pics!

On 1/17/2022 at 10:55 PM, Devon Aygo said:

It can be done it just needs a bit of work to I.D. the parts without using your vehicle details in the part catalogue which is contrary to the teachings of a parts person, as Toyotas parts catalogue works on a one car one part basis where when your cars details are input the catalogue only shows the correct part as supplied from factory and excludes any "incorrect" parts. As for boot space the 2.0 has a 12v battery under the boot floor in the boot, the spare will fit in next to the battery so no boot space above the boot floor is lost in a 1.8 however there is no 12v battery so the boot floor is much lower, fitting as spare in a 1.8 involves lifting the boot floor up to match the 2.0, you need:

42611-F4210 18X4 Space saver wheel £86.35

145/70 D18 Space saver tyre £ TBC Make sure you get a D18 Space saver tyre not a R18 conventional tyre

09111-F4011 Jack £7.25

09113-F4010 Jack handle £1.05

09150-F4010 Wrench £5.18

51931-02040 Wheel retainer £13.35

64778-F4050 Foam insert for floor £5.65

64429-F4010 Foam insert Floor support 1 £22.91

64995-F4070 Foam insert Floor support 2 £11.30

64716-F4050-C0 Trunk trim £7.53

42668-0F030 Speed limit sticker £2.82

Kit above is only for C-HR 2.0 Hybrid with 19" factory wheels

The list of parts posted here by Devon Aygo for a  getting a space saver into a 2.0 CHR with 19" Factory wheels is a great bit of work. Has anyone here actually completed that task. I note there were some pictures posted by Alan333 for a 18" Factory wheels build which looked great. I guess I am just trying to make sure I don't end up with the wrong parts due to missing something crucial to success !. It looks like forkingabout is well on the way with this task and will be ready to go when his vehcle arrives. 

7 minutes ago, Hibird said:

The list of parts posted here by Devon Aygo for a  getting a space saver into a 2.0 CHR with 19" Factory wheels is a great bit of work. Has anyone here actually completed that task. I note there were some pictures posted by Alan333 for a 18" Factory wheels build which looked great. I guess I am just trying to make sure I don't end up with the wrong parts due to missing something crucial to success !. It looks like forkingabout is well on the way with this task and will be ready to go when his vehcle arrives. 

My new C-HR is currently in Derbyshire awaiting delivery to the Toyota dealer.

3 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

My new C-HR is currently in Derbyshire awaiting delivery to the Toyota dealer.

I think you have already ordered the parts required any issues with supply ?

19 hours ago, Hibird said:

Going by the parts numbers that Devon Aygo kindly posted for both,  the differences seem to be the different wheel, the tyre to go with it, and the speed limit sticker to go on it.

2 hours ago, alan333 said:

Going by the parts numbers that Devon Aygo kindly posted for both,  the differences seem to be the different wheel, the tyre to go with it, and the speed limit sticker to go on it.

Thanks Alan, you must be pleased with your install looks great

Has anybody thought about the TPMS, and if this will cause any issues with the ECUs in the car ?? As obviously the space saver won't have one fitted.

Just a thought ??

1 hour ago, Hibird said:

Thanks Alan, you must be pleased with your install looks great

I am indeed pleased, but I think all the thanks need to go to Lee/Devon Aygo for getting the parts numbers 🙂

44 minutes ago, Tango T5 said:

Has anybody thought about the TPMS, and if this will cause any issues with the ECUs in the car ?? As obviously the space saver won't have one fitted.

Just a thought ??

Couldn't say for certain, but in previous cars the flat tyre light stays on all the time the (flat) spare is in the boot or missing.  When it's re-fitted you reset the system and Bob's your uncle.

• Like 1

So every time someone resets their TPMS I'm going to be their new uncle?? 😁

• Haha 3

Oh dear, you are going to have a lot of nieces and nephews!! :laugh: 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

A big thanks to all who contributed with the information and guidence allowing me to get everything needed to package a spacesaver tyre into a 2.0l CHR with 19" wheels. All part numbers were recognized and available from my local toyota dealer in 2 days. The actual Tyre was not an off the shelf item but Toyota got me one in 3 days however this Tyre size would appear to be a somewhat rare item from the major Tyre outlets which I guess makes sense.

Hope this gives any people considering the project the confidence to move forward.

• Like 1

My Toyota dealer parts person was still awaiting for 2 parts to arrive when I checked last Saturday when collecting my C-HR. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:57 AM, alan333 said:

Here you go, as you can see, I haven't taken some stuff out of their bags.  Pic 2 shows the wheel wrench in its place underneath where the jack/handle fit.  Bear in mind our car is the 2.0 with the battery in the boot.

spare wheel 01.JPG

spare wheel 02.jpg

Following on from these from Alan I asked my local dealer for a price. He sent me the Toyota spare wheel kit parts list (BELOW) and for everything in the first picture for a MY22 two litre GR Sport C-HR is £340 inc. VAT. Not asked about discount yet! Approx. Two days delivery. Hope this helps anyone else going the route of adding a spare as I will be doing. Two items Alan has not listed 64740-F4160-C0 N/S Trim is approx. £54 and 58410-F4090-C0 Deck Board is approx. £28 so could reduce the price to approx. £252 ish.

C_HR_Spare_Wheel_Kit_2019_10v2(19).pdf

Edited by Chrisg99
missed part number

1 hour ago, Chrisg99 said:

Following on from these from Alan I asked my local dealer for a price. He sent me the Toyota spare wheel kit parts list (BELOW) and for everything in the first picture for a MY22 two litre GR Sport C-HR is £340 inc. VAT. Not asked about discount yet! Approx. Two days delivery. Hope this helps anyone else going the route of adding a spare as I will be doing. Two items Alan has not listed 64740-F4160-C0 N/S Trim is approx. £54 and 58410-F4090-C0 Deck Board is approx. £28 so could reduce the price to approx. £252 ish.

C_HR_Spare_Wheel_Kit_2019_10v2(19).pdf 3.02 MB · 5 downloads

Not sure why one would need a replacement near side boot trim, the wheel doesn't foul anything there??  Also ours already had a deck board since it's the 2.0 version which already has the boot floor raised due to the Battery.

Following with interest 🙂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links