Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What features would you like to see?

Bozz

Have a full green Speedo display in Eco mode. Interior led lights. 

Hill hold assist that defaults to on rather than off

• Like 4

USB charging ports in the rear for the kids to use..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 50p said:

another one ..

a more powerful horn, rather than the 'Noddy car' one supplied!

Unlike many of the requests here, this one can be sorted for about £20 with a screwdriver, spanner and a few wires. Changed mine a few weeks ago to Hella double trumpet horns. So much better! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish for better sound insulation and les tyre noise at highway speeds.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Swanthecat said:

Heated windscreen. Ridiculous to have to wait close to 10 minutes with fan on full before driving in cold weather

i think the Suzuki swace has this strangely 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris Nutt said:

Unlike many of the requests here, this one can be sorted for about £20 with a screwdriver, spanner and a few wires. Changed mine a few weeks ago to Hella double trumpet horns. So much better! 

Are they legal??

I'd like any often used menu screen option to be available as voice control. Why for instance can't I tell the sat nav to stop or pause guidance? Pressing multiple option buttons can be dangerous but when I'm nearly home I know the rest of the way. 

Perhaps they could allow us to programme day 10 shortcuts ourselves. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jiff said:

I'd like any often used menu screen option to be available as voice control. Why for instance can't I tell the sat nav to stop or pause guidance? Pressing multiple option buttons can be dangerous but when I'm nearly home I know the rest of the way. 

Perhaps they could allow us to programme day 10 shortcuts ourselves. 

When I driving with satnav in use I don’t have any music on, so when I get to a point I know the way I just press for music, dab or my usb, and satnav screen gets overridden. I do the same thing when driving a long stretch of MWay, I know what junction I want, so don’t need satnav…..just change to a music channel.

9 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Are they legal??

Completely legal - and IMHO a darned sight safer - as other road users can now hear you. They are the same as fitted to many other vehicles on the production line. It just seems that Japanese designed cars have very "polite" Noddy horns. https://www.amazon.co.uk/HELLA-3FH-007-424-811-Electric/dp/B001CC6WR0/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1EOPMU3K9HEOK&keywords=hella+horns&qid=1643883035&sprefix=hela+horns%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-2

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

When I driving with satnav in use I don’t have any music on, so when I get to a point I know the way I just press for music, dab or my usb, and satnav screen gets overridden. I do the same thing when driving a long stretch of MWay, I know what junction I want, so don’t need satnav…..just change to a music channel.

Yes, but the satnav voice will still override the radio unless you first press the mute button to turn it off.

13 hours ago, clix said:

^^^^ This!

14 hours ago, clix said:

For real, this alone would make the car almost perfect. I'm considering having some sound dampening installed but unsure if it would be just a waste of money.

6 hours ago, Chris Nutt said:

Completely legal - and IMHO a darned sight safer - as other road users can now hear you. They are the same as fitted to many other vehicles on the production line. It just seems that Japanese designed cars have very "polite" Noddy horns. https://www.amazon.co.uk/HELLA-3FH-007-424-811-Electric/dp/B001CC6WR0/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1EOPMU3K9HEOK&keywords=hella+horns&qid=1643883035&sprefix=hela+horns%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-2

Thinking about ordering those for my new Yaris Hybrid Christopher, can you give me a step by step walkthrough on how to fit them. Much appreciated if you could.

1 hour ago, Bernard Foy said:

Thinking about ordering those for my new Yaris Hybrid Christopher, can you give me a step by step walkthrough on how to fit them. Much appreciated if you could.

Not sure about the Yaris as i have a Corolla, however do a search on You Tube - it a common upgrade. If you can't find the Yaris, it may be a quite similar proceedure to the Corolla. I didn't use the connector pack - just some 1/4 inch spade connectors.

• Like 1

Blind spot mirrors would be great, more concealed storage compartments but most of all I miss my heated windscreen on my previous car but having cooling option for the seats would be great. i think in the summer I'm going to really miss this function 

15 hours ago, SUPERIOR MUDFLAP said:

For real, this alone would make the car almost perfect. I'm considering having some sound dampening installed but unsure if it would be just a waste of money.

Try better tyres. My Michelins have made the car a lot better plus loads more grip. 

• Like 3

+1 for the sound proofing, Toyota can do it better for sure and the tyres , yes better tyres make a huge difference. One thing that I would prefer in Corolla and all other Toyota hybrids is to have better designed central console and arm rests with Prius style gear shifter, if you ever tried Prius you know why I am asking for this. 🙂👍

• Like 3

I wish I could drive for more than 20 miles after I've washed the car, before it looks like I've never washed it! 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

+1 for the sound proofing, Toyota can do it better for sure and the tyres , yes better tyres make a huge difference. One thing that I would prefer in Corolla and all other Toyota hybrids is to have better designed central console and arm rests with Prius style gear shifter, if you ever tried Prius you know why I am asking for this. 🙂👍

Yes, considering that there is no need for the bulky gear stick, they could totally remove it and give more space to store things. I think it was also absent in the Auris hybrid.

My reasoning is, that they wanted to reach wider audience with the corolla hybrid, not just "eco freaks", so they wanted to make it as conventional as possible in this regard. But that was few years ago. No, that there are more and more EVs on the road, that also lack big gear stick, this bulky thing in the middle of corolla just looks unnecessary.

• Like 2

I had a rotary dial in my Focus auto and I never got on with it.  They were trying to make it feel "premium".

I like a stick, I like the action of putting into D, then tapping my ring finger on it in time to the music.  😀

• Haha 3

I miss my diddy joystick from the Auris but now actually quite like the full size lever - especially on the 2.0 with the up/down "gear change". And yes, +1 for tapping to the music 😄

1.2T petrol corolla sport tourer manual 2019.

I wish..........1) less tyre noise.2) higher ground clearance (already scraped front bumper on kerb, yes, I know it's my fault but compered to other similar cars, ground clearance is also low for getting in and out.. 3)  brighter rear boot lamp (estate)  4) side lights off switch. 5) deeper/better sounding horn. 6) wider opening doors. Nice car though! 😉

Hands on the steering wheel where they should be and you can still tap to the music.