Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlets @ Toc

starletsr

Well only got 4 starlets on here, but there was another one, sorry that i didnt get it he came after i took those photos :D

Enjoy!!

Me setting off :D

Ready.jpg

Starlets9.jpg

Starlets10.jpg

Starlets5.jpg

Starlets11.jpg

Starlets6.jpg

Starlets7.jpg

Starlets1.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• Firthy

• Hou

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that sr turbo u snapped suki he's from Barnsley,

was lucky enough to go for a ride with him 2wk ago,words cannot describe the difference between the turbo and normally aspirated engines.

craig :thumbsup:

where do u all get those trd sun strips,an shelly wots tht sticker in ur rear quart it looks nice

Sum gr8 motors ppl...makes me proud to own a starlet:D lol

Captain starlet - erm.. seeing that i have so many stickers on my car, i dunno which one you are referring to :unsure: Plus i think if you want a TRD sunstrip like the white starlet and the black Glanza which is Starletsy's car, you can ask him, cos i think he know's where you can get one.

Hou - Had to take all the EP91 photos i can :thumbsup: plus nice to have met you :yes:

Starletsy - was good to meet you too :yes:

Get to put some faces to names and to see their cars up close

that sr turbo u snapped suki he's from Barnsley,

was lucky enough to go for a ride with him 2wk ago,words cannot describe the difference between the turbo and normally aspirated engines.

craig :thumbsup:

What's the spec of that car then? Cos i didnt have time to ask, plus didnt know who owned it :blink:

His engine bay looked pretty neat, never lift up my bonnet lid!!! lol :lol:

Hou - Had to take all the EP91 photos i can :thumbsup: plus nice to have met you :yes:

nice to have met you too :thumbsup:

made me laugh when i said id spent a lot in the boot and your response with eyes lit up "OPEN IT"

Just wanted to see what you got hidden in ur boot, it's a lot neater than mine, i just got a big box stuck in the middle of mine and only have two little spaces to put things at the sides :lol::lol:

nice rides, nice nice, tons of starlets rolling around down here also. They have regular meets.. What I notice tho with you guys Glanzas Im not seeing any late model ones 98, 99' only early ones why is this? And the same thing with your SRS and stuff?

BECAUSE RARE CAR AND NEW IMPORT LAWS, MOST COMPANIES WOULD IMPORT THE 1996 OR 1997 AS THEY CAN PICK THEM UP CHEAPER AND MAKE MORE MONEY ON THEM,

AS FOR THE GLANZA STOPPED PRODUCTION IN 1999 SO NOT MANY AVAILABLE,

I THINK I MANAGED ONE OF THE LAST 1999 IMPORTS TO THE UK, GOT IT SVA PASSED 20 DAYS BEFORE NEW LAW TOOK INTO ACTION.

SI

CAPS :s ok.. Well I opped for the S because I couldn't find any V's at the time.. I plan to either turbocharge this or use a Blacktop 4AGE in it.

Check our site for more JAE pics. There will be more pic's soon because we need to sort out 200 a 300 picture's :)

Hi peeps, the whtie SR is my little cutey, RE the sun strips: i got mine made up at a local sign writers!!

It was a good weekend had by all, i had a great time, nice to see a few starlets..........we did ourselves proud i reckon!! :thumbsup:

nicely done

managed to miss meeting most you starlet folks!

I had a feeling you was starlet-trace, yeah was good to see some starlets turn up, at least we had 5... maybe next year be more attending.

What exhaust you have on ur little starlet trace?

:crybaby::crybaby: Gutted i misse it, but i will definately be there next year, sweet starlets peeps :thumbsup:

Yeah Hou was talking about ur car :thumbsup: i think... lol.

We need more starlets next year... if people still are owning starlets that is... lol

Yeah Hou was talking about ur car :thumbsup: i think... lol.

We need more starlets next year... if people still are owning starlets that is... lol

firthy's car??

Think i was saying about his suspension.....................range rover :P

yeah firthy has a nice car still wanting my springs mate?

Was he now :unsure: , and what was hou saying??

Well i will more than likely still have mine, and it should be VERY different if all goes to plan :thumbsup:

Yours is SWEET shelly, love starlets in black :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links