Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If I order new Corolla TS today, will I get MY22 or MY21?

Marxon88

Hi,
I am considering ordering a new Corolla TS in Europe.
The dealer said that the waiting time is around four months, so that I will receive my car in January. Will it be MY22 spec?
Are there any known changes in MY22?
Regards.

In the UK, MY21 cars were being delivered from November 2020 so if they are saying January then I’d be confident it will be a MY22 car. 

Regarding any changes, I reckon they will be known by the end of this month. 

Specifications will vary between countries. You probably need to clarify with Toyota Slovenia.

16 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Specifications will vary between countries. You probably need to clarify with Toyota Slovenia.

Yes, specifications vary between countries, but not so much. I noticed that the JBL sound system is more common in the top trim in Germany in the UK than in Slovenia. Lounge trim is known here as Executive. Also, heated seats are not even an option here in GR Sport trim. Otherwise, the car, in general, is the same.

17 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

In the UK, MY21 cars were being delivered from November 2020 so if they are saying January then I’d be confident it will be a MY22 car. 

Regarding any changes, I reckon they will be known by the end of this month. 

I believe my car won't be made before November. I will wait and update here if I find any changes. Thank you!
I am silently hoping for a new head unit from Yaris Cross with wireless AA.

On 9/10/2021 at 7:38 PM, Marxon88 said:

Hi,
I am considering ordering a new Corolla TS in Europe.
The dealer said that the waiting time is around four months, so that I will receive my car in January. Will it be MY22 spec?
Are there any known changes in MY22?
Regards.

Currently there are no MY22 Corolla specs as yet the latest is a MY21.5 introduced in May 2021, there is no guarantee of a MY22 only your your local market Toyota will know.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

Currently there are no MY22 Corolla specs as yet the latest is a MY21.5 introduced in May 2021, there is no guarantee of a MY22 only your your local market Toyota will know.

Thank you! I will post update here if I get any reply from my local Toyota.

• 1 month later...

I'm waiting on MY 22 equipment updates to be confirmed before I go visit a dealer for test drives.

Will the UK finally get blind spot monitoring on the Corolla? That's what's stopping me from ordering one.

Corolla or C-HR, highly likely I'll be ordering a C-HR. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links