Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rubber Mats

PAISLEY1903

I bought the protection plus ones from Toyota when I bought the car. They are OK I’d say harder than normal traditional rubber ones. The protection plus comes with a boot liner. If you go this route make sure you get the correct set, the PHEV as in mine has a different boot liner size.

1 minute ago, PAISLEY1903 said:

I already have the mudflaps so might just get the mats.  Just found Toyota site send you here :- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223444061864 is this the ones in the protection plus pack

That looks like the protection pack plus without the boot liner. The long looking mat is a rear mat with an extended section that covers the “tunnel”. 

actually not sure it fits the new rav4 ...  does it look the same !?

Best to get the part number from a dealer a mistake can be costly. I know the PHEV is different because they had a boot liner in stock which was for the HEV and it did not fit mine.

25 minutes ago, PAISLEY1903 said:

actually not sure it fits the new rav4 ...  does it look the same !?

I checked the compatibility and it says that it DOESN'T fit ... sorry ... 😞 ... but ... 🙂

Edit: Are we talking HEV or PHEV here?

The one in the link is identical to the one in the back of my car, and has the same part number PW241-42000:

image.thumb.png.92d0fbaf548956b2552c6d46af79bc88.png

For reference if anyone needs to order rubber mats for the 21 rav4 I have it confirmed the part number is PW210-42007 

My dealer can get me them for £68

Rubber car mats for RAV4 2021 available on eBay less then £40, some less then £30, with the driver fixing holes.              
I got a set for my Prius Gen4 for £26, fit perfectly.           
I didn’t fancy paying Toyota prices.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PAISLEY1903 said:

For reference if anyone needs to order rubber mats for the 21 rav4 I have it confirmed the part number is PW210-42007 

My dealer can get me them for £68

I’ve got the PW210-42007 mat set in my 2021 HEV and can confirm that they fit perfectly and are really worth buying as they cover the whole area and have an up-stand to keep any wet in the mats.

Living on the coast and having young grandkids who enjoy running on the beach they’re a must.

I touched lucky with mine, brand new, Genuine Toyota mats, they were advertised at £65 but the seller sent me an offer of £40, the eBay seller was “angliavolvo” who have a number of Toyota parts for sale.

Brilliant @Rigsby with 2 young kids and me using it to drive to meetings with work as well in all sorts of weather its something I needed.  I called up to order the boot liner as well and have got this for £35 which seemed reasonable!  £103 for it all.   Happy days!  I collect them tomorrow 🙂