Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2014 1.6VVTi Headlights & main beam problem.

Mike467

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Installing LED or HID bulbs in headlight units designed for halogen is now an MOT failure.

Yes, you can installed the OEM HID xenon instead if you have all the required fitmen. Autoleveling and probably washer too if it is more than 2000 lumens

A couple of updates: 

The N/S headlight was replaced under warranty and the difference is amazing, I'm thinking it is a later type.  I have confidence now on unlit roads and the beam spread covers the pavement much better, the car is much safer to drive now.  The original O/S headlight is still not great, with the strange orange and blue colours at the centre of the beam, but the new headlight makes up for this.  I still have the +150% bulbs in both.

With regard to the previous item about the trailing arm bushes.  The technician videoed the inspection for me, they have no play, just look grotty and it'll be looked at next year to see if they are getting worse.  Although they won't commit to anything I got the impression that the whole assembly would be changed when the time comes and should be covered under my warranty......we'll see?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links