Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Voxy 2006 parts

DJPR

Hi all, I have just become the happy owner of a lovely Voxy. I just wondered if anyone could help me with consumable parts like Wiper Blades, bulb types, oil etc. As obviously putting the details in somewhere like Halfords doesn't return anything. Do you know if parts are shared with any UK cars that will make life easier when buying them? Thanks for any help in advance!

Voxy and the Noah are the same car a lot of places list them under their model code eg. AZR60, there are so many variations and specs It's hard to pinpoint parts without a vin/frame number

The engine will be the 2.0 1AZFSE

• Like 1

A quick look on supercheap AU shows the from wipers are Aerotwin hook type 650mm and a 350mm

these cars are common down under

• Like 1

Thank you for both replies, the model code is really useful thank you. Also good to know that they are common in Australia so I will look there to see part specs and look for the equivalent uk part.

i can look up oem parts from them part numbers you can find what you need, you can use sites like megazip or toyodiy

Glass, body and interior parts can be hard to find and not cheap either

Febi/Blueprint usually list parts for these Jap imports

https://partsfinder.bilsteingroup.com/en

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links