Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport At Santa Pod

Lozza

A mate of mine is off to Santa Pod in a couple of weeks and has a spare ticket. Would I look out of place there in my Yaris (unmodded) 1.5 T-Sport?

Has anyone else been down the strip in their T-sport, how did you get on & what cars were you put against?

Thanks

Lozza

i think you looking at about 16.5 on average for a yaris :unsure:

:thumbsup: You going to USC Lozza?

I'm going and contemplating racing my brothers mk2 8v golf gti, should be close i reckon!

I'm not sure what the event is but it's a weekender comencnig the 6th August.

Charging me £25 / 35 quid for ticket and I think he mentioned that it costs £15 for 3 races down the strip. Hmmm very tempting.

I remember seeing someone's video from this owners club absolutely tazzing it down, murdering the opposition.

Have you been before Radtoy? Is is a good laugh?

I'm not sure what the event is but it's a weekender comencnig the 6th August.

Charging me £25 / 35 quid for ticket and I think he mentioned that it costs £15 for 3 races down the strip. Hmmm very tempting.

I remember seeing someone's video from this owners club absolutely tazzing it down, murdering the opposition.

Have you been before Radtoy? Is is a good laugh?

Is it not Knowlson's Corolla racing a Supra? It was in the General Questions bit not that long ago... Made for good watching!

A

Yeah been 4 times before. it a proper festival. 26,000 people there last year. its the biggest car meet in Europe, you need to be there!

Last year it was blazing sun which made me ill but otherwise it was cracking! :thumbsup:

i only managed a 16.9 spinning in 1st and 2nd :crybaby:

PodRun.jpg

now with all my mods and a bit of practice im hoping for a high 15 at ultimate street car in august :thumbsup:

cheers

niz

u cant choose who u raca against which is a bummer, ill be takin the 1.0l down the strip at USC too! so nizan u can compare against mine!

Sounds pretty awesome that like. Where is it actually held at? Would be a good watch.

For Any One That Is Interested!!!!

18-08-2005 SANTA POD Run What You Brung!

A few of us from Type-R.org are going down to run our cars up the 1/4mile there is about 5 - 8 car going mainly Civic Type-R's and my Corolla T-Sport, please feel free to join us!

I am hope to beat my personal best of 14.8 seconds, could be the last Santa Pod for the CTS before for I get my new toy! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links