Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2021 Corolla Sports Tourer rear bumper lip protector

Spartan_Shorai

Hello All!

I bought some tape from Amazon to protect the top of my bumper for my estate so that I don't scratch it when loading and unloading my tools/bag etc.  However, with the top of the bumper being curved its hard to actually get the tape to go round it and look presentable.

Anyone any ideas or suggestions? I've had a look on google and actual fitting ones around around £50!

Many thanks in advance!

Toyota sells one. Expensive but fits perfectly. I had it from new in all my Toyota's.

ucpPW17802013.jpg

Part number PW1278-02010 £53.71

Also available in stainless steel

PW178-02007 £114.02

From Toyota or google it for eBay listings

It’s part of the protection pack on the Touring Sport but fits on the outside edge of the bumper

I considered that trim but the dealer recommended against it.  Also I don't think it actually covers what needs protection, the outer edge and the curve. 

I have some transparent cover, comes in a roll, that we used to protect new carpets after we moved into our house. Easy to remove and didn't pick up any fibres. 

Not tried it on the car but it might do the job. 

The trim does cover the parts likely to get damaged on the ts, including the over curve of the bumper, I'll share a picture when I can

25 minutes ago, DavidTC said:

As promised, a picture for the bumper protector for the ts

20210919_113454.jpg

Thanks DavidTC, i have ordered the protection plus pack with my car and was curious where the bumper protector sat on the bumper, now you have answered my question👍

• Thanks 1

This is the one option I chose (just the lip), it’s well placed to protect the bumper. Black plastic is more durable than the chrome that will scratch and look scruffy after a while 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links