Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Business

Lok

Because I am looking to buy the new Prius I mean 2018 and above. The business edition it's that one with full extra?

In the uk it’s Excel that is the top model, leather seats, 10 speaker JBL sound, sat nav, maybe a couple more safety aids, oh and cordless phone charging (which I don’t use).  Business Plus has a sat nav but fabrics seats, and standard speaker system. The standard Business does not have sat nav, probably less a few other things as well.  I got the Excel as I wanted leather seats and the JBL sound system, I don’t use the sat nav as I prefer Google Waze.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lok said:

So it's better to look for excel that comes with everything.

Only if you want what it offers.

What do the specification sales sheets say about models in your country.

I have 2017 business edition. It has all Toyota safety features. I had the latest Sat Nav fitted as part of the deal when it was purchased. The sound system is fine for us. The fabric covered seats are more than adequate. I was dubious about buying it but at the time of purchase the lead time to get an excel was too much.  I had always had a top of the range Prius but we are more than satisfied with the business edition.

5 hours ago, Catlover said:

Only if you want what it offers.

What do the specification sales sheets say about models in your country.

To buy new their they ask a lot. I am looking from UK used Toyota approved.

I understand now. Be interesting how that works out for you. Apparently used car prices in the uk at the moment are high. 

Yeah it's mad - While car hunting my uncle had an offer for a Corolla Touring Icon Tech that knocked over £5k off the asking price - The sales agent really seemed to want him to buy it over a higher-spec second hand one!

The long lead-time and my Jemca experiences put him off tho' and he ended up getting a Kia estate instead...

Business plus has almost all extras as excel without leather seats in Uk , if you don’t like leather seats. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links