Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

cats

c90

This is the beauty of owners clubs, you get up to date unbiased information from members who have personal experience of products and updates.

I know  from the websites I belong to that some questions have been asked and answered many many times and they say look it up, but things change and get updated.

From what I have found out about the catloc on the  C-HR is that some have got one, some do not have one, some think you don't need one and some say Toyota have re-designed where they put the cat and of course there are those that did not answer.

As far as I'm aware it's mainly the Auris and Prius that the catlocs are targetted at - Not heard of an official Toyota one for the CHR, but that uses the 1.8 HSD too and is higher off the ground so I'm surprised we haven't heard more of those being getting hit!

There are probably third party catlocs for it - A lot of companies have jumped on that bandwagon!

14 hours ago, Cyker said:

As far as I'm aware it's mainly the Auris and Prius that the catlocs are targetted at - Not heard of an official Toyota one for the CHR, but that uses the 1.8 HSD too and is higher off the ground so I'm surprised we haven't heard more of those being getting hit!

There are probably third party catlocs for it - A lot of companies have jumped on that bandwagon!

That’s right, when they targeted one of ours there were two chr parked nearby but they decided to get one from the Auris instead. CHR not as attractive to them 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links