Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A brief intro

Mr Benn

Hello everyone

Living in France.  We run an Audi A4 Allroad TFSi 2020, BMW Z4 2015, Skoda Yeti 2014 and a Renault Megane 2nd generation.    Looking at a replacement for the Yeti..  

Seeking opinions and ideas from the members.

Regards,  Mark

Howdo.

How big is a Yeti?  Do you still want the high-up ride quality?

Currently the SUV offerings from Toyota are Yaris Cross, CHR and RAV.   Highlander is massive so I doubt you'd want that.

There is a Corolla Cross coming but not out yet.

From memory the Yeti could be of a size with the Yaris Cross, which I've seen at the dealers and IMO looks good, spacious but still compact.

I have a RAV and love it but all the Toyotas have that same hybrid, wafty, relaxing drive.

Hello Mark and welcome.
Closest Toyota models currently to Skoda yeti might be a CHR or Yaris Cross. If it’s me I will prefer to look at Yaris Cross since it’s newer car, it has a smaller footprint out but similar spaced inside, more light at the rear seats and also available in awd if that can be of any benefit to you, although I will most likely go for a fwd only. Toyota hybrid drive train is the best of all ice cars at the moment and buying any Toyota hybrid is definitely a better decision than buying anything else. Good luck with the new car 👍

2 hours ago, Mr Benn said:

Hello everyone

... Skoda Yeti 2014 and a Renault Megane 2nd generation.    Looking at a replacement for the Yeti...

Regards,  Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm in France, too (PACA). I drove a 2014 Yeti as a rental car, once, for a long weekend. I'd put the Yaris Cross in that "gabarit". If you like SUV/Crossover vehicles, I think you'll find a lot to like in the Yaris Cross. I tested the Cross, but didn't like it, enough, to want to buy one. I think that was more to do with what I am used to, which is a Yaris sized car (Clio/208/Polo et al.). The main reason I didn't go for the Cross was the feedback through the chassis on bumpy roads.

• Like 1