Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First impressions

wellfed

My Excel AWD company car arrived last Friday and has now got just under 300 miles of mixed driving under its belt.  First impressions are very positive.  Coming from a 3008, I'm finding the cabin more comfortable but the controls - as another poster has commented - slightly industrial...and I love them!  Never had an automatic before and rarely driven one - my wife has never driven one at all but I seem to have lost my new toy as she's grabbed it.  I think the only slight disappointment is the sunroof as the 3008 was full length but my fault for not checking

I'm sure I'll have a few questions along the way but the main one at the moment is around the wing mirrors folding when the car is locked.  Before I started messing around with various settings they did...and now they don't!  Any ideas please - I couldn't find anything in the handbook.

• Like 1

Hi Wellfed. Regarding the folding wing mirrors there is a rocker switch in front of the widow switches on the drivers door. From memory one way is open the other closed and when in the middle position the mirrors open and close automatically. 
enjoy your new car. 

• Thanks 1

I find the handle to pull the door closed is slightly further forward than I'd like, and because of the angle of it I'm often catching the mirror control when I shut the door, setting it to the folded position.

• Like 1