Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota IQ parcel shelf boot load cover

polopudding

Hi all

I have recently purchased a Toyota IQ 1 and I'm absolutely delighted with it.  I was quite surprised at the amount of boot space available when the rear seats are folded down, I really didn't expect any space at all.  With that said, it I put some bits and pieces in there, I don't want it exposed to prying eyes.  Is there such thing as a "parcel shelf, boot load cover"?  I noticed two small hole covers either side of the area just behind the top of the rear seats, what are they for? can I utilise them?  I was thinking if I get a couple of thin spring loaded net curtain poles and make up a small black vinyl cover to stretch between the poles, that may do the trick.  Has anyone else found a solution?

Many iQ's came supplied with a stretch cover which fitted using press-studs (these are probably what you are seeing at both sides of the load space).

You might find one if you search eBay etc. before resorting to making your own

• Like 1

it might be worth checking under the back seats or inside the empty space behind the jacking stuff. this is where i found my stretch cover.lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had the rear screen tinted. This makes it hard to see in but just as easy to see out. Also it reduces the dazzle from the head lights of following cars. Told my insurance that it was to increase security (which it does) and they were happy.