Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

20k Service Due Soon!

Lozza

My 20K service is due in a few weeks :crybaby: and I know Toyota are going to make me pay big time for it. How much does it exactly cost? Is it worth risking the 1 yr left on my warranty and servicing it myself?

approx 220 quid, you need to take it to Mr T to keep the warenty valid

mmmm dont think that u have to take it to Mr T its some thjing called Block Exemption u can take it to a reputable garage and get it stamped i think that its is the new European Law

mmmm dont think that u have to take it to Mr T its some thjing called Block Exemption u can take it to a reputable garage and get it stamped i think that its is the new European Law

Yeah, I'd heard something like that too...

The service book has a list of what the garage needs to do in the front of it. If the garage you get to do it follows that (and can prove that they've followed it) using Toyota grade parts and fluids thenif the Block Exemtion thng is correct then they can have no comeback...

A

Exactly, all u have to do is make sure that it is serviced to a stanard in which toyota agrees on. Data on toyota's servicing requirements are avaiable now cos of this new law

T sports are normally dearer than other Yaris so check.

I got a quote of £360 for my TS for the 40k one so be warned! :(

My TS was £185 for the 20K service.

They even emptied my washer bottle...and put in their pown foul smelling stuff...and charged me for it!

Vipes

They even emptied my washer bottle...and put in their pown foul smelling stuff...and charged me for it!

Done that 2 me to and i had just filled it up with Autoglym stuff! They also charged me 89p 4 this! Infact, I doubt they even replaced it!

Oh btw, my 50k service cost me £83 with Gold discount of course but I've only got a 1 litre!

Go Gold u know it makes sense!

hi

just dont have it done at the weekend as my dealer failed to do all the tests as they only have one technician so they missed that my alarm was not working....

oh i think it was £180

Ahh, the old windscreen wash trick. I've always filled mine up before I took a car for a service, but as you say, sometimes they just empty it and charge you. Any opportunity to make extra money!!

*But* think yourselves lucky that you don't own an Audi, my b/f took his A3 for a service and it was near on £400!!! They didn't even have to do any major work <_< although he did get "complimentary" mints haha.

T sports are normally dearer than other Yaris so check.

I got a quote of £360 for my TS for the 40k one so be warned! :(

am i right in thinking this is because the valve clearences are adjusted at 40K????

i really have gotta dig my owners manual out lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links