Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2012 Yaris 1.0 or 1.33 for Learner Driver

Simon-R

I need to get a car for my boys to learn to drive in. I am thinking of getting a 2012 Yaris. My question is how much difference is it to insure a 1.33 over a 1.0 for a learner driver? Any experience or suggestions greatfully received.

Be difficult to quantify as there are so many variables with car insurance and some companies have different ratings for cars - ages, postcode, occupation, etc, etc.

Why not try getting a few quotes, or alternatively could try Adrian Flux who offer a discount for TOC members - 0800 5876 317.

I'd be surprised if there is a big difference TBH - I find post code makes the biggest difference!

I remember when my brother just past and we were looking at cars and insurance; We found my Mk1 Yaris D4D was the same to insure as a 1.8 VVTi Celica :laugh: 

But there was a £1000 difference between where he lived and where I lived! In fact right up to when I exchanged my Mk1 for a Mk2 I was still paying ~£400 more than he did for the same car! :crybaby: 

• Like 1

Hi.

Do please feel free to give us a try for learner driver insurance. We have a number of exclusive schemes available to provisional licence holders.

Regards,

Dan.

Hey Dan, out of curiosity, what extra driving qualifications does AF take into account? e.g. Pass Plus, IAM, ARDS etc.?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links