Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota bZ4X Concept

FROSTYBALLS

Hmm, not sure about the steering wheel and steer by wire thing... I'm already not a huge fan of the brake by wire in the Mk4 as it's really hard to stop smoothly with it and it really doesn't transition well during gentle braking, although partly this is because MG2 pushes against the brakes below certain speeds (Why Toyota whyyy?!)

Looking forward to hear more about bZ4x production version details.

Heard that dealers here in Sweden eventually should begin pre sail  bZ4xthis november

• 2 weeks later...

Production version images released, looks really nice. Next car to replace my RAV4 will be a BEV, hoping its priced around the Mach-E/Model3/Enyaq Sportline levels for the 2wd model. (that whats on my CC list today)

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/toyota/353801/new-toyota-bz4x-revealed-brands-first-bespoke-electric-car

• Thanks 1

I’m liking the look of the bz4x, will be getting my name down for a test drive for when demo cars arrive. I’m hoping the interior is better than the VW iD4 I tested which drove ok but the interior felt decidedly down market. 

• Like 1

I've been following this development with some interest it will be interesting to see just where the opening price point is and what you'd have to pay to get the higher spec'd models. Overall looks interesting but is it just me or does it feel like a work in progress???

Update:

I think I should have posted this under the other Bz4 thread sorry.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links