Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris wireless charger

Maiden654

Hi,

I would like to buy a new Yaris I have a question for UK user, does all the Yaris have got th Qi charger?

I cannot find any information about it.

Thank you for your help

Pretty sure its not an option - missus bought her Mk4 Excel with Tech Pack back in March this year and it wasn't part of the standard spec or available as an option.

Thanks mate I saw that in Italy for example is a option, I just want to make sure here in UK is included if someone else could reply maybe with the icon or design version i'll be happy.

Thanks to everyone this forum is fantastic

I suspect you could add it after the fact, as there is an unused plug attached to the lighter which I suspect would plug into the wireless charger, but you'd have to go through the fun of trying to find out the part number.

However, none of the UK specs gets it, even as an option - I have a fully loaded Excel and it has no wireless charging :sad:

I was nagging Toyota GB about spec options so you never know, they may add it in a future refresh.

3 hours ago, Maiden654 said:

Thanks mate I saw that in Italy for example is a option, I just want to make sure here in UK is included if someone else could reply maybe with the icon or design version i'll be happy.

In Italy is not an option.  Is available like standard spec only on top level Energy. On other trims is not avaliable as an optional.  

Maybe there's already an unused cabling on other versions but to install it as after market you need to replace the full central console.  If you really need a QI charger buy an USB one and connect it to 12V plug. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone managed to find the Toyota p/n for the charging plate?  I suspect we will have to wait until a 3rd party makes a plate / tray that uses the 12v outlet.  I have looked but cannot find anything sadly - I don’t really want to stick a standard QI charger in with a usb 12v adapter etc, it will look ugly.

Thanks 

james

On 10/14/2021 at 8:37 PM, Maiden654 said:

In France, It’s part of a 1000€ option for the JBL sound system. It’s only available on the top spec models, that is with HUD and 17” wheels.

Cynically, it also contains the parking sensors for those trim levels.

2 wireless chargers are available

RHD 861C0-0D010

LHD 861C0-K0010

depending on the car's spec, it maybe pre wired

@flash22 The part numbers are universal Toyota part numbers ? Do you think I could ask the dealer where I ordered my car to install the LHD model, my car is LHD ?

I doubt they will fit a "factory only option" even tho it is just 1 plug and 1 fuse

Universal ?? it's for the Mk4 yaris, 1.0, 1.5 and hybrid

25 minutes ago, flash22 said:

I doubt they will fit a "factory only option" even tho it is just 1 plug and 1 fuse

Universal ?? it's for the Mk4 yaris, 1.0, 1.5 and hybrid

OK, understood? I'll ask anyway. When I said "universal" I meant the part numbers where the same across all markets ? I wasn't clear. Thanks.

7 hours ago, flash22 said:

2 wireless chargers are available

RHD 861C0-0D010

LHD 861C0-K0010

depending on the car's spec, it maybe pre wired

Also needs a new centre console and 5 screws to fit the QI charger into:

image.thumb.png.0c12066d54ec17aed37e849951714960.png

There are too many variations to list a part # ( 75 of them when you factor in manual or auto, grey or black dash, LHD or RHD, insert colour grey, shadow, silver, rose, black etc ) 

Console = £220.56

Qi charger = £645.48

screws 5 x £1.28

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

@flash22 The part numbers are universal Toyota part numbers ? Do you think I could ask the dealer where I ordered my car to install the LHD model, my car is LHD ?

Also needs a new centre console and 5 screws to fit the QI charger into:

image.thumb.png.0c12066d54ec17aed37e849951714960.png

There are too many variations to list a part # ( 75 of them when you factor in manual or auto, grey or black dash, LHD or RHD, insert colour grey, shadow, silver, rose, black etc ) 

Console = £220.56

Qi charger = £645.48

screws 5 x £1.28

• Thanks 1

I suspect we will be waiting for a Chinese option whereby they use the 12v socket and build a plastic tray with qi built in. 

8 hours ago, jlb777 said:

I suspect we will be waiting for a Chinese option whereby they use the 12v socket and build a plastic tray with qi built in. 

That costs about £60 from Amazon?

Prices are marked up due to being new production, tbh they make the prices as they go, you can get universal Qi chargers, used parts are on the market just keep an eye on eBay and the like

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

That costs about £60 from Amazon?

An aftermarket QI which is made specifically to fit the 2020/21 Yaris?  If so, please post a link. Thanks 

1 hour ago, jlb777 said:

An aftermarket QI which is made specifically to fit the 2020/21 Yaris?  If so, please post a link. Thanks 

There's one for the Corolla at that price, so maybe, if we're patient ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links