Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Am I going to like my new Toyota?

RosieApple

4 hours ago, RosieApple said:

Hi all

An update for you. Returning home from our break in Norfolk on Wednesday my husband's phone pinged and there was a message from the dealer to say the new Corolla was still showing for mid-November. That was the same message as previous. On returning home we checked the "My Toyota" site and it was actually showing "in build"! Today it is showing as having left the factory. So it would seem there is no going back now. OMG.  My husband assures me that I will love the new car and I am sure I will. My purse is going to like it too regarding the mpg. The Levorg achieved an average of 43mpg on our recent long journey. The car's lifetime average has been mid-30's so it will be nice to see an improvement from the new car judging on members comments on here.

So bye for now and I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Rosie

As owner of three Subarus before, toyota is going to feel next level, because it is.:) 

Been a long time waiting for mine, Got it beginning of October and love it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, just letting you know that my Subaru left us today and we are collecting the new Corolla tomorrow, getting quite excited now to say the least!  We've been waiting since the end of July and it arrived last Friday at the dealership. We called in to sign some paperwork and had a look at her in the compound. Must admit she looks pretty!! It's given a good forecast for our part of the world tomorrow so we are going on an extended journey up the West Coast.  Wish us luck.

We'll let you know what we think and if we agree with your thoughts.

RosieIMG-20211105-WA0000.thumb.jpg.93e2e9848591e12c212ec1467b6c57ff.jpgIMG-20211105-WA0001.thumb.jpg.2a9fc9a6236b152d3574bb770846a961.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for posting these 🙂 I am waiting for the same Corolla in Manhattan Gray, however they are coming with 17" wheels in Spain now.

11 hours ago, RzrAzr said:

Thank you for posting these 🙂 I am waiting for the same Corolla in Manhattan Gray, however they are coming with 17" wheels in Spain now.

17” wheels are way better than 18”., more comfortable drive, less noise, more difficult to damage the wheels and cheaper tyres to replace., slightly more economical too. The  16” wheels are even better but not available on higher grades. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links