Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door bing noise

Chris_gr_yaris

Anyone know how to stop the door bing when ignition is off. I just want to hover out my car in peace. 

7 minutes ago, Chris_gr_yaris said:

Anyone know how to stop the door bing when ignition is off. I just want to hover out my car in peace. 

Not sure what you mean Chris, a warning ping will sound when the ignition is off and you open the door, it usually means that something attention or needs to be switched off.

In the Corolla, with the system shut down, no bong.  With accessory mode it bongs. 

Deselection of the bong is a dealer controlled option.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 9:39 PM, Chris_gr_yaris said:

You have power on somewhere which is causing the bing. I can open my doors, get stuff out of the boot, etc. without any noise / bings. If you have pressed the GR start / stop button once, it turns on the stereo & you will then get the bing noise that you are describing as there is power on. If you aren't touching anything then have a look in the manual or ask you dealer as it shouldn't be doing this.