Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New member 2000 T22 Avensis GLS

uptimeZERO_

Hi all! 👋

Just picked up a 2000 T22 Avensis GLS 2.0 a couple weeks back. I decided to go for this because I needed a reliable daily that I could depend on. My previous cars were cheap, cheerful "Boy racers" that left me mostly pennyless due to big garage bills, so reliability was a key factor in picking this car. As a result of the garage bills, I started getting into doing all my own car work and repairs (with varying degrees of success, but still learning). I love Japanese cars and Toyota's are renouned for their dependability and reliability.

This is one of the CLEANEST T22s I've ever seen, I'm the 2nd owner from new, previous owner absolutely loved this car and took really good care of it, the car is pretty much free of any cosmetic damage, with the exception of a small dent on the boot, small scratch on the rear left door, and some minor scratches on the side mirrors. This car is like a time machine, you sit in the driver's seat and you're instantly transported to the early 2000s, everything about this car has a new-millenia retro feel to it, right down to the original Sony head unit.

I originally planned to keep this car stock with maybe just an audio upgrade, but I've slowly starting falling in love with this silver nugget since owning it and am now potentially considering further upgrades (Mostly handling related upgrades), one of which is looking into coilovers as I find this car has more body roll than I would like. The 'want' for upgrades was also partially inspired by the discovery of TikTok user @jbx_bam who has made his T22 Avensis TD look brilliant with his modifications.

I don't see too many posts about T22s here, so I'm going to be posting my upgrade/repair journey with this vehicle in hopes that it may help other T22 owners or even inspire them to make something more of their vehicles.

Looking forward to interacting with you all 😁

chrome_F0davKxgfz.jpg

IMG_20211003_103637.jpg

Hello Pavilion - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hello there. Them stereos are great,well mine was especially after I added an aux input to it. I loved the 90s graphics too! Nice colour avensis also,I think its same as mine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links