Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My toyota app

Steven83

Hi guys I’m sure this has been done to death but I’m struggling to find the code to verify the car I have just collected.

I only have the tear off from the v5 at the moment and there isn’t much info as to what code I need, can anyone help?

just completed the 1.5 drive home and I was pleasantly surprised with the pace and handling of the car. The car I still have but am now selling is a 265bhp 3.0 bmw and I thought the Toyota might leave me wanting at times but it performed perfectly on the twisty country roads then a bit of motorway over taking.

glanced down and I was doing 80 without even realising. 

Menus changed on corolla so doing this from memory...settings general, info or system info...there's info there on the long code.... toyota site does have a link...I'll dig...it looks slightly different anyway

Thanks for the help buddy. I think I may have asked for the wrong code. I wanted to be able to see my service history on the car and trying to find this code. Or is the one you suggested the correct one? 
thanks again for your efforts to help 🙂

3923AB94-71CB-467A-9633-F72BDCD43C6C.png

Sorry, misunderstood...you will need the code I have guidance for in order to link the headunit, but to add the car you do need that code from the V5...hopefully that will come through fairly quickly. Mine was a couple of days but as I bought new I didn't need to add the V5 code.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links