Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good morning from Derbyshire.

Bub2006

Hello all you fine people. My name is daryl. I just picked up the other night a 2002 avensis 1.8 gs. Absolutely love these cars after really liking my old R plate auto cdx and always said I'd have another. Seeing prices of the early ones rising though I didn't think it would be possible any more. This one has loads of receipts,service stamped and even original bill of sale. Ac is ice cold as well. Thanks and take care folks received_154682063543803.thumb.jpeg.81e3247e414f7fab7a40d31ec0d09a8d.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hi Daryl and welcome to TOC. I always liked the looks of an Avensis but I never owned one. Sounds like you have a good one there.

• Like 1

It's solid and no rust to speak of. Mot till July too and never failed an mot in its life. I'm happy I've found one before they get too expensive as the early ones seem to be fetching more than later ones strangely 

• Like 1

Good morning and thank you for the welcome. Is that special edition jdm previa I spy in your picture? I really like the imports. Get alot better engines and equipment than the UK ones. 

Hello Daryl - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 9:16 PM, Bub2006 said:

Hi there,thanks for the welcome. 

welcome

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links