Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1998 Corolla Sr update

Trek

So , my little Japanese built Toyota Corolla got sorted over the summer , full tidy up underneath ,all rust treated and sorted and a coating of tinted upon raptor coating , all rails and cavities are also  waxoyled now , rear suspension fully overhauled with rear  crossmember and rear hub carriers shot blasted and painted , new hardrace control arm kit and an ultra racing rear anti roll bar and arb bushes to finish it off 

20E35A2A-6FE7-4FF5-B74E-FB7E42D21A72.jpeg

• Like 1

The centre braces (bits with TTe logo on were fabricated by myself ) new rear drum backplates ( from Japan) and all the rear brake overhaul kit is here now ready 

Front discs and pads are done , I have front disc backplates to replace and an ultra racing front anti roll bar  to go on once I go through the front suspension 

Front hub carriers will be sandblasted as will engine main and sub crossmember , 6 speed gearbox sat here along with a brand new exedy clutch (eBay £40 find ) 

I have the G6R 6 speed gear knob , G6R side skirts , still playing hunt for a Tte or wrc bumper …. Progress 

• 2 months later...

So another little update , I have just acquired a 4 age 20v blacktop with loom and Ecu … 🙃🙃🙃🙃