Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Armrest

Gooner20112012

Hi all. Anyone have recommendation for armrest to fit Yaris t-spirit 2004 D4D? One without too much hassle to fit. Many Thanks in advance.

Hmm, there used to be one on eBay that slotted into the centre-rear cup holder but I can't seem to find it any more...!

38 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Hmm, there used to be one on eBay that slotted into the centre-rear cup holder but I can't seem to find it any more...!

Yes I bought one of those online a few years ago. They are very very good quality but expensive. I can’t remember the name of the company, but they were made in Italy. It was someone on this forum who put me on to them. I will troll my laptop and see if I can get more information. I still have it before I traded in my Yaris I installed it in my wife’s 2015 Yaris. It is actually very much better than the one in my new Yaris.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gooner20112012 said:

Hi all. Anyone have recommendation for armrest to fit Yaris t-spirit 2004 D4D? One without too much hassle to fit. Many Thanks in advance.

Mark go on line and search armrest companies. Try the following: armrests-designs-millelarmlehnen-braccioli.com

The company I used for my arm rest was the Wood Company Italy. Very good quality and slots into the rear cup holder.

• Thanks 1

Many thanks to all who replied . Tried Wood Company nothing for my 2004 wonder if i should try 2005?

OP has a Mk1,  tbh they get in the way of the handbrake

i can only find them for the 2008 onwards mk2

Armster seem to have discontinued the MK1 99-2005 armrest - Armster 08412-AB

10 minutes ago, flash22 said:

OP has a Mk1,  tbh they get in the way of the handbrake

i can only find them for the 2008 onwards mk2

Armster seem to have discontinued the MK1 99-2005 armrest - Armster 08412-AB

Yes it can make handbrake use a little fiddly, but it never bothered me as I always used my right hand to pull the handbrake 👍

12 hours ago, Bemused2 said:

The company I used for my arm rest was the Wood Company Italy. Very good quality and slots into the rear cup holder.

Yes that’s the one I used. It was probably from you I got the information 

1 hour ago, Bernard Foy said:

Yes that’s the one I used. It was probably from you I got the information 

Hi Bernard If I was the one having a turn for the worse in case you were not happy with armrest, yes it was me. Still not recovered 😃

52 minutes ago, Bemused2 said:

Hi Bernard If I was the one having a turn for the worse in case you were not happy with armrest, yes it was me. Still not recovered 😃

Not to worry Martin, it was of very good quality and now it’s in my wife’s 2015 Yaris. Take yourself off for a sunshine holiday and it will hopefully hasten your recovery, and even better if you can find someone else to fund it🤣😂🚘

Many thanks for all replies. 

Can anybody recommend one for a new Aygo, 2021 ?
I prefer one that doesn't need !Removed! in (in case I want to take it out again - no holes made) but does the type you just put into the cup holder give a reasonable rest and stability ?

There's a lot on Amazon for instance for the Aygo, which slot into the cup holder.

Never had a problem with stability. Make sure it's correct for the year of your car.

They are easy to remove.