Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mapping 1.4 D4D

///MAZI

I have just lowered my 2016 EU6 Yaris D4D using Eibach pro kit and fitted 16" SR wheels. A little bit more poke would be nice as long as it doesn't destroy fuel economy.

Cannot find anyone to tune these engines in the UK. Anyone know anyone.

Not keen on tuning boxes. Surely someone could do a bespoke map on a rolling road for a similar price?

superchips as i posted above, tuning boxes are just a piggyback ecu all it does is intercept the signals to the ecu - DTUK have been around a long time, i have fitted 2 both to Vauxhall diesels (1.3 and 1.7) with no issues and a 1.5 Renault diesel in a Nissan

Any decent shop will be able to map the 1ndtv, only places i know are in the south tho

A quick google https://www.quantumtuning.co.uk/

show dealers Edinburgh Remaps, Falkland performance and many more

5 hours ago, flash22 said:

superchips as i posted above, tuning boxes are just a piggyback ecu all it does is intercept the signals to the ecu - DTUK have been around a long time, i have fitted 2 both to Vauxhall diesels (1.3 and 1.7) with no issues and a 1.5 Renault diesel in a Nissan

Any decent shop will be able to map the 1ndtv, only places i know are in the south tho

A quick google https://www.quantumtuning.co.uk/

show dealers Edinburgh Remaps, Falkland performance and many more

Sorry, never noticed your second link. I will check out Superchips. Known brand and reasonable price.

I take it they will map my existing ECU? 

Are Toyota likely to re-flash it when it goes in for a service?? I take it the relax warranty will go out of the window??

Ooh, has the Toyota ECU finally been cracked then? Last time I looked it this it was a piggyback tuning box or nothing, as nobody was able to remap the encrypted ECUs at the time!

As I understand it the Denso ecu cannot be easily mapped but the Bosch ones can.

Most newer ones I have seen have Bosch ecu.

If they can't be OBD2 flashed they are bench flashed, things have come a long way in the last 15 years

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links