Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battery

Gooner20112012

Anyone recommend Battery for 2004 D4D Toyota yaris t-spirit? Not bothered bout price just whats compatible and long lasting. Many thanks in advance.

Also worth seeing how much the dealer wants for one - It's usually part of their fixed price parts catalogue so shouldn't be super expensive, and is guaranteed to fit correctly. Otherwise agree with flash; Varta and Bosch generally reliable.  Also Exide and Yuasa.

Just make sure you get one rated for your car - More CCA the better! Those diesel engines need stronger batteries to start, and will murder the weedy petrol ones quite quickly!

Hi Flash mine is 057 stamped on top.

I would recommend Varta.

Normally the highest CCA along with Bosch S5. From my understanding it is a rebadged Battery from the same factory, just cheaper (Skoda/VW etc).

Have had them for years and on both the Toyota and Skoda (096's)

I get them from Tayna batteries North Wales. More or less the cheapest, there in a couple of days and exceptionally well packaged. Slick.

Section 96, North Bank

Lee

057 is a right-hand negative, it's a bit small (capacity wise) for a diesel

Is your car Jap or French built ?

Jap diesel

55D23R crosses over to a 005R

80D26R crosses over to a 069 or Bosch S4 027

It *should* be japanese - AFAIK all the diesel Mk1s were made in japan right up to the end, but don't quote me on that!!

Have been using Halfords batteries for my two Yaris, they do the job with a no quible 4 year warranty. Think I paid about £60 for the last one a couple of years ago, worth a look at. If you're in any business conected with motoring, get a trade card.