Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie here

Seemann

Hi! I'm Tony. New-ish (4months) owner of a new-ish('18) Aygo x-clusive. 'Had a new Swift (not for long after the Credit Crunch..), 'had an old Vectra B Estate 2.0 (loved too much for too long(still..)) and recently 'had some "cheap crap" from eBay (scrap surfing is the slang I think). Learned a lot working on my Vectra anno, but after I lost my "safe spot" for the DIY work I got tired to worry about every issue: will it start next morning to get to work, will I face a 3-4-500£ repair, or scrap and find something cheap again..

'Got my Aygo (18k at the moment) after my Micra's (100k+) drive belt gave in and realized I can't afford a full electric as I would want.. I love it, but it has it's little issues.. so I will be here often to browse and ask if can't find an answer. 😉

• Like 2

Hello Antal - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

I don't know what to say. I own two different but similar cars; 2009 Camry Hybrid and 2007 ES350 3.5L. Haven't done much to the Camry, besides putting the Lexus springs and sway bars. Now the Lexus; AEM intake, MKC mid-pipe, Eibach lowering springs, Ultra Racing 25MM front/ 19MM rear sway bar, Ultra Racing strut tower brace, and more to come. Mainly rebuilding the extra engine and transmission I have in the 2010 ES350 parts car I have. Time for a beastly Supercharged 2GR-FE and a limited slip trans with Lotus internals. 

Anyone got any advice?

• Like 1

Welcome to both Antal and Patrick. I am sure you will find Toyotas Owners Club interesting and helpful.  I can see you both have experience with cars and repairs so it sounds like you will be able to give good sound advice too.

Welcome Tony....or....Antal.??

Welcome Antal, plenty Aygo on the forum, and willing to share the knowledge.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links