Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

11 minutes ago, Marxon88 said:

Let us know and upload pictures here, please.

Will do:)

11 minutes ago, frazthewise said:

Yes mine is coming next week too, it will be MY21.5 I assume? Got a very good discount, so not a worry .

I was hoping for MY22 but you’re right canceling and re-ordering will be more expensive and will have to wait few months again. 

54 minutes ago, gaznrx8 said:

How come it’s in Spain?

RzrAzr is not in the UK - presume from the IP address they're in Spain.

Just spoke to my dealer

there is an internal code C4H for the my21.5 and C4H for the my22 models

now due to a mixup there are actually 2 orders in my account (I can choose either to buy from the dealer) the first the dealer has confirmed will be a my21.5 and I have found the build date on the backend of myt to be 26-27/01/2022 with dealer delivery to be 16/02/2022

the next 1 has not yet gotten a build date and is currently estimated to arrive at the dealer on 22nd March so I’m guessing an early March build date

I could not find any difference in model codes on the backend of myt but there does seem to have been a delay and the factory are still building my21.5 models in late January 2022

it is possible that the allocation will automatically be upgraded to a my22 model

does anyone have anything to shed light on the matter?

@Devon Aygo do you know anything about this?

This is interesting. My Corolla TS was built this week, due to be delivered at the end of this month. My dealer has confirmed that it is a MY22. Well, I will find out in a couple of weeks!

When did you place the order bunnyrabit? Just out of curiosity on lead times.

13th October with a predicted delivery date of 1st February. I am really pleased production/delivery has not been delayed 😀 

1 hour ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

13th October with a predicted delivery date of 1st February. I am really pleased production/delivery has not been delayed 😀 

Hi! What color did you order? 🤔

I just heard from the dealer mine isn't excepted until end of May. That will be a 6 month wait. Sad face. Will defo be my22 though haha.

• Like 1

My corolla touring sport order was meant to be delivered mid February but also been told end of May now ☹️
First ordered the car in September so a bit frustrating! Sure it will be worth the wait though!

• Like 1

It seems delivery times are increasing again. I was quoted 16 weeks back in October; the same specification etc. is now 24 weeks. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Romag said:

My corolla touring sport order was meant to be delivered mid February but also been told end of May now ☹️
First ordered the car in September so a bit frustrating! Sure it will be worth the wait though!

What color & trim did you buy?

Platinum Pearl white (089). Someone order this colour? 🤔

10 hours ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

This is interesting. My Corolla TS was built this week, due to be delivered at the end of this month. My dealer has confirmed that it is a MY22. Well, I will find out in a couple of weeks!

I have doubts that it will be MY22.

Nevertheless, if it is, you will be one of the first to have one.

good luck.

12 minutes ago, mjjferreira said:

I have doubts that it will be MY22.

Nevertheless, if it is, you will be one of the first to have one.

good luck.

You are probably right, but I do not really mind. I did order a basic Icon, so it would not have the new multimedia system in any case. I am more interested in the increased towing capacity for MY22, which is 1300kg (up from 750kg) if the updated manual is correct 🤔

I ordered an excel Hb in September. Delivery date was 30th April now being told 4th March! 

Hoping it will be my22 

I ordered GrSport HB 11th October told its here on 2nd Feb.Seems to be a lot of confusion re deliveries.

I have been given 71 plate!

35 minutes ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

You are probably right, but I do not really mind. I did order a basic Icon, so it would not have the new multimedia system in any case. I am more interested in the increased towing capacity for MY22, which is 1300kg (up from 750kg) if the updated manual is correct 🤔

The car is basically the same, why does my22 has 1300kg versus 750kg of  my21.5? Doesn't make sense.

2 hours ago, Marxon88 said:

What color & trim did you buy?

Manhattan grey, 2.0l excel trim

Yes, this is where I saw that the towing capacity has (apparently) increased.